Sökning: "topic of financial management thesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 uppsatser innehållade orden topic of financial management thesis.
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : In the era of globalization and rapid change, talent management (TM) is becoming an increasingly important topic, since it sets direction for companies and the whole economies in general towards success and development. Exploring the phenomenon on the organizational or meso level, talent management techniques are implemented by organizations to attract, develop, engage, keep and deploy employees who are believed to be particularly valuable to them. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The fundamental business model of banks is based on receiving short-term deposits and giving long-term loans which means that active banks are naturally subject to liquidity risk. During the last financial crisis poor liquidity risk management was seen as one of the main causes which has led to an increased focus on the management of liquidity risk and the introduction of the first minimum requirements for liquidity in banks, through Basel III. LÄS MER
3. Due Diligence in Cross-Border M&As : Top Management Team's human capital affecting the speed of due diligence processMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Master Thesis in Business Administration Title: Due Diligence in Cross-border M&As - Top management team´s human capital affecting speed of due diligence process Authors: Jürgen Sabernik and Matti Salakka Tutor: Tommaso Minola, Ph.D. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för teknikens ekonomi och organisation
Sammanfattning : Since the 1980s, financially focused performance measurement systems have been heavily criticised for leading to, among other things, short-termism and a lack of strategic focus. Companies are instead recommended to use a wider variety of performance measurements and to derive the measurements from strategy. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to investigate how companies with an explicitly stated long-term investment strategy manage their capital in comparison to companies without such a statement. The research addresses the topic by analysing leading US companies in the following areas: Short-term vs. LÄS MER