Sökning: "topic of financial management thesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden topic of financial management thesis.
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background In a world where the rate of technological change is constantly accelerating, it is getting more and more important for companies to adopt new technologies and processes to stay competitive. Most recently, the concept of Industry 4. LÄS MER
2. Preferred Approaches of Industrial Marketing by Innovative Technology Firms to Enhance the Diffusion of Innovation in the Financial IndustryMagister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This paper will discuss the challenges that arise in the business-to-business marketing process in the area of highly technological and innovative solutions. The authors will depict the processes that are involved in the business-to-business marketing approach and portray the challenges that arise due to a number of factors, such as trust, customer value and early adoption, when it comes to selling new technology and innovative solutions, and innovations overall, that companies nowadays need, but not necessarily want. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : In the era of globalization and rapid change, talent management (TM) is becoming an increasingly important topic, since it sets direction for companies and the whole economies in general towards success and development. Exploring the phenomenon on the organizational or meso level, talent management techniques are implemented by organizations to attract, develop, engage, keep and deploy employees who are believed to be particularly valuable to them. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The fundamental business model of banks is based on receiving short-term deposits and giving long-term loans which means that active banks are naturally subject to liquidity risk. During the last financial crisis poor liquidity risk management was seen as one of the main causes which has led to an increased focus on the management of liquidity risk and the introduction of the first minimum requirements for liquidity in banks, through Basel III. LÄS MER
5. Due Diligence in Cross-Border M&As : Top Management Team's human capital affecting the speed of due diligence processMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Master Thesis in Business Administration Title: Due Diligence in Cross-border M&As - Top management team´s human capital affecting speed of due diligence process Authors: Jürgen Sabernik and Matti Salakka Tutor: Tommaso Minola, Ph.D. LÄS MER