Sökning: "topic of financial management thesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden topic of financial management thesis.
1. The rise of Big Data in Austrian tax consultancies : How stakeholders of Austrian tax consultancies assess the potential influence of Big DataMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The fact is that every individual leaves behind vast amounts of data, companies collect this data and use the knowledge gained from it in a variety of ways. One area that is lucrative for the use of Big data is the financial sector. A prominent example of the use of Big data is real-time stock market insights. LÄS MER
2. Portfolio Optimization: An Evaluation of the Downside Risk Framework on the Nordic Equity MarketsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Risk management in portfolio construction is a widely discussed topic and the tradeoff between risk and return is always considered before an investment is made. Modern portfolio theory is a mathematical framework which describes how a rational investor can use diversification to optimize a portfolio, which suggests using variance to measure financial risk. LÄS MER
3. Sustainability Performance and Capital Structure : An analysis of the relationship between ESG rating and debt ratioUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the relationship between sustainability performance and capital structure, measured using the ESG (environmental, social and governance) rating and the debt ratio. In the pursuit of analysing the relationship between the ESG rating and the debt ratio, this study investigates publicly listed companies within the EU/EEA due to its mutual legislative framework on sustainable finance. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background In a world where the rate of technological change is constantly accelerating, it is getting more and more important for companies to adopt new technologies and processes to stay competitive. Most recently, the concept of Industry 4. LÄS MER
5. Preferred Approaches of Industrial Marketing by Innovative Technology Firms to Enhance the Diffusion of Innovation in the Financial IndustryMagister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This paper will discuss the challenges that arise in the business-to-business marketing process in the area of highly technological and innovative solutions. The authors will depict the processes that are involved in the business-to-business marketing approach and portray the challenges that arise due to a number of factors, such as trust, customer value and early adoption, when it comes to selling new technology and innovative solutions, and innovations overall, that companies nowadays need, but not necessarily want. LÄS MER