Sökning: "XML A"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 195707 uppsatser innehållade orden XML A.
1. Avskaffandet av den svenska fastighetsskatten - En estimering av reformens påverkan på bostadspriserna genom synthetic control methodKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate the removal of the national property tax in Sweden 2008 and its impact on housing prices in the country. The study also aims to examine the time aspect of the potential impact of the reform. A quantitative synthetic control method is used to analyze the impact over time. LÄS MER
2. Den heliga marken - En jämförande studie av medierapporteringen om protesterna i Kallak och Standing RockKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study examines how two protests were portrayed in the Swedish news media; the protest of indigenous people against a mine in Kallak, in the region of Norrland in Sweden, compared with the protest of indigenous people against a pipeline in Standing Rock, North Dakota in the U.S. LÄS MER
3. What factors motivate foreign aid allocation?A comparison of the aid allocation patterns of multilateral and bilateral donorsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Aid allocation patterns have been measured and observed for over four decades and it has been noticed that the aid is allocated differently based on different factors like what kind of donor it is and how they measure the need for aid before donating it. In this study two set of regressions were run and in the first set of regressions, we compare aggregate aid flows from multilateral organizations and bilateral donors respectively, and in our second set we compare aid from five individual bilateral donors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Increased competition and fast changing markets, combined with the development of Information and Communication Technology have changed modern working life. Due to this development work can be carried out regardless of time and place. Therefore, the traditional boundary between home and work has become blurred. LÄS MER
5. Hur går det för lokaljournalistiken? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av lokalbevakningen i två kommuner utanför MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In the big city regions in Sweden, with their growing populations, the local newspapers have a large number of municipalities to cover and do not have the same space for every municipality as in local newspapers in other parts of Sweden. Previous studies have shown that many municipalities located within commuting distance from the big cities are covered by local newspapers and public service media as well as hyperlocal media, such as free weeklies and local news sites. LÄS MER