Sökning: "the notebook"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 238793 uppsatser innehållade orden the notebook.
1. Am I not a woman even when I am pregnant?: An analysis of the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how pregnant women are fetal containers and second-class citizensMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how fetal rights and the protection of fetal life can be a part of the discussion of how pregnant women are associated with being “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. The study aims to identify different articles and paragraphs in policy documents that can identify the connection between fetal rights and pregnancy rights and how pregnant women are “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. LÄS MER
2. I don’t see a future being gay in this country: A non-legally binding charter and its consequences for queer women in Poland.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : LGBTQ rights are under attack in Europe. Poland is one of its most homophobic countries and many municipalities have announced themselves ‘LGBT-free zones’ by adopting the Family Charter (henceforth the Charter), which is a policy document of a homophobic organization. LÄS MER
3. The Dissatisfied Right:A Micro-Level Analysis of Political Dissatisfaction in Supporters of the Populist Radical Right in Rural East GermanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Contemporary election results of the populist radical right (PRR) reveal significant spatial variation of PRR support within countries. To a large extent, this variation is believed to be based on local and regional differences within the PRR’s electorate, which calls for the inclusion of micro-level analyses in our study of the PRR. LÄS MER
4. Förbud mot rasistiska organisationer i Sverige (?) : En idealtypsanalys av den svenska riksdagsdebatten 1968-2019Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In 1971, Sweden ratified The International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (ICERD), without making a reservation to Article 4b. This particular article obliges all ratified states to criminalise and prohibit the participation and activity of organisations, which promotes racial hatred and/or racial discrimination. LÄS MER
5. L’éducation interculturelle en classe de langue. Des recherches en didactique et des politiques éducatives aux pratiques pédagogiquesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Intercultural dimensions in language class in compulsory school have been recommended by research and policy makers for decades. Still, follow-up studies from numerous countries all over the world have observed little or no effect in the classrooms. LÄS MER