Sökning: "from one life to another"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 418 uppsatser innehållade orden from one life to another.
1. Betydelsen av rekryteringsannons för ansökningsbenägenhet - En studie av de faktorer som avgör ansökningsbenägenhetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This survey aims to study whether self-esteem, personality, life satisfaction,depression and stress affect the tendency of applying for a given service. This wasinvestigated in an experimental design through two fictional recruitmentadvertisments with different degrees of challenging formulation regarding thepersonal profile in the requirement specification. LÄS MER
2. The impact of CRISPR/Cas9 generated mutations in pioneer transcription factors FOXA1 and GATA3 on oestrogen receptor functionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women and two thirds of all breast cancers are classified as oestrogen receptor positive. ER is a transcription factor that regulates gene expression and promote cell proliferation that is critical in mammary gland development, and its aberrant activity is commonly present in breast cancer. LÄS MER
3. Vulnerability among children and youth in São Paulo. : A qualitative study of children living in a slum area, an occupied building and on the streets.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HHJ, Avd. för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Children living in vulnerability as living on the street has been a well discussed issue for a long time. The importance of addressing the factors of why children are living in vulnerability along with what concrete actions that can be taken to help these children to a safer life have formed the ground for this study. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This essay is firstly a methodological pilot study. We have investigated if qualitative methods, in this case semi-structured interviews and focus group interviews, can be used to complement existing empirical findings about food consumption. LÄS MER
5. Do you have time for a cup of tea? : Designing how to experience tea from three different culturesMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : 4700 years ago, tea culture was born in China. For thousands of years, drinking tea has become one of the popular part of the daily life in many places around the world. Tea culture is no longer limited to the tea itself, it is also reflected in the way people drinking tea, in other words, tea ceremony. LÄS MER