Sökning: "from one life to another"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 539 uppsatser innehållade orden from one life to another.
16. Assessment of the environmental impacts, energy performance and economic aspects of various construction materialsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Increasing CO₂ emission is considered as the main reason for global warming in the world. One of the reasons for producing CO₂ is using of fossil-based materials in the construction projects. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : The research mainly carried out on the Syrian immigrants in Sweden who are working in Swedish society and also living with their families. The primary objective is to find out how the Syrian immigrants combine their work-life as well as family life in Sweden and also the difficulties they are facing. LÄS MER
18. Effects of Insulin and Glucose Stimulation on the Anti-Viral Response in Bronchial Epithelial CellsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : Asthma exacerbation is among the leading causes of mortality and morbidity. Bronchial epithelial cells (BECs) are of interest because they represent not only a physical barrier against infections, but also a biological barrier between the inhaled agents, such as allergens, and the immune system. LÄS MER
19. Kvinnliga chefer i föräldraskap och yrkesliv : En kvalitativ studie om hur kvinnliga chefers föräldraskap och yrkesliv samverkar med varandraKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of our study was to investigate how women in management positions experience the relationship between parenthood and their careers. We also wanted to study how these women experienced expectations from society on parenting in relation to their careers. LÄS MER
20. Cognitive bias and welfare of egg-laying chicks: Impacts of commercial hatchery procedures on cognition.Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Biologi
Sammanfattning : Egg-laying hens coming from commercial hatchery go through hatchery procedures considered as stressful and engaging prolonged stress response in adult chickens. The aim of our study was to evaluate the impact of commercial hatching procedure on the affective state of chicks, on their short- and long-term memory and on their need for social reinstatement. LÄS MER