Sökning: "eng a"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101396 uppsatser innehållade orden eng a.
1. Att omsätta barnkonventionen i praktiken:En kvalitativ studie av hur kommunövergripande barnrättsarbete påverkar verksamheters implementering Examensarbete iMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In January 2020 the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child (CRC) became Swedish law.Many of the rights described in the convention are provided on a local or regional level, closeto the children. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : This exam project is about a material that developed with the rise of the industrial revolution, became almost obsolete in recent decades, and that I now use in the field of applied art, craft, and design.Enamelled steel is a material mostly known for its use in domestic kitchenware and colourful road and advertising signs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Earth is a big place to live on and people always move around for work, study, better life or other reasons. On the other hand, innovation and technologies are making communication easier around the world and it seems that everything depends on technology and it becomes a huge part of our life. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomi, geografi, juridik och turism
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate whether consumers’ negative emotions (loss and deterrence emotions) toward new e-banking technology influence their behavioral intention to adopt new emerging e-banking technology. This thesis tries to integrate the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology (UTAUT) with emotion as a non-cognitive factor and perceived risk as a well-known influential factor in the banking context. LÄS MER
5. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER