Sökning: "eng a"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 100549 uppsatser innehållade orden eng a.
1. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The introduction of 5G technology in combination with smart cities will revolutionize the world economically and from the quality of life point of view. Different sectors will be impacted by this revolution such as (1) public health and safety, (2) mobility and transportation and (3) energy and water. LÄS MER
3. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
4. Understanding the Impact of the Normative Power of the European Union on the Belt and Road Initiative: The Case of Italy, Serbia, and LatviaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) was announced in 2013 and has attracted much attention from many countries. Promising significant investments all over the world, including in Europe, the BRI has prompted vibrant discussion regarding how it will shape international politics. LÄS MER
5. The Great Disruptive Transformation: The Impact of COVID-19 crisis on Innovative Startups in IndiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Startups are one of the main agents of creative destruction especially intimes of crisis, because of their favourable characteristics such as size, exibilityand lack of bureaucracy. This study aimed to investigate how hi-techinnovative startups in India are responding to the COVID-19 crisis and howthe crisis stimulates creative destruction. LÄS MER