Sökning: "eng a"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 82699 uppsatser innehållade orden eng a.
1. ECONOMIC GROWTH DETERMINANTS AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION INSTITUTIONS A Cross-National Analysis of TFP, AP and WeberianessMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Weberian bureaucracy argument emphasizes a public administration with a set of principles onhow it is organised, to make the bureaucracy more productive. This in turn means a more productive public sector. LÄS MER
2. Ecology From Within: Ecocriticism and Allegory in Ursula K. Le Guin’s The Word for World is ForestKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This essay reads Ursula K. Le Guin’s novel The Word for World is Forest to explorewhether there is a connection between Cartesian dualism, allegorical reading, and environmentalistthought. To answer this the essay employs the philosophy and theoretical writings of Timothy Morton,namely The Ecological Thought and Ecology Without Nature. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: Healthcare seeking behaviours among immigrants in Sweden is a public health issue since the health outcome not only affects immigrants but also the Swedish population, the healthcare system and impacts on the national economy. In order to alleviate the problems and support the development of health among immigrants we need a thorough picture of the situation today. LÄS MER
4. As in Life, So in Death : An analysis of the sociocultural structuring processes which affected the normative body treatment in the Lapita burial ritualMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : The understanding of ancient societies is often mainly based on how their burial sites have been interpreted. This is especially true for ancient societies where the burial sites may be the only remaining traces which can be studied. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Remediation techniques for arsenic contaminated soil have previously focused mostly on the surface soil layers where aerobic conditions are prevalent. In this master thesis, chemical stabilization by adding zero-valent iron (Fe(0)) and calcium oxide (CaO) to an arsenic-contaminated soil under low redox conditions have been studied through up-flow percolation tests. LÄS MER