Sökning: "eng a"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96751 uppsatser innehållade orden eng a.
1. (RE)INSTALLING THE PATRIARCHAL SOCIETAL STRUCTURE A discourse analysis of the current attempts of prohibiting abortion in the state of OhioMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abortion is a highly debated topic, it has created a polarization between the ideologies of prochoice, the right to freely make your own choices, and pro-life, that all life has the right to be preserved. In the United States this debate is especially prominent, even though abortion is a right due to the Supreme Court decision of Roe v. Wade. LÄS MER
2. EUROPEISK IDENTITET EN KVANTITATIV STUDIE OM HUR EUROPEISK INTEGRATION PÅVERKAR GRADEN AV EUROPEISK IDENTIFIKATION I LÄNDERKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite numerous papers and research on how different aspects are affecting levels of European identification, there are relatively few studies that are scrutinizing how European integration and how different levels of European integration are affecting levels of European identification. This research fills that gap. LÄS MER
3. MIGRATION ATTITUDES IN GERMANY AND THE UK IN TIMES OF CHANGE - A quantitative study comparing attitudes toward migration in 2002 and 2016Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper studies differences in migration attitudes between 2002 and 2016 in two of the most important European migration countries, Germany and the United Kingdom. These years are interesting from a migration perspective as 2002 was just before a large EU expansion, while 2016 was just after the migration crisis of 2015, and the year of the Brexit referendum. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : The story is placed in Argolis, a small prefecture of about 97.000 people in the south ofGreece. There within a two year period between 2013 and 2014 was planned to take place26 sports infrastructure projects through the Public Investment Program. LÄS MER
5. A possibility, a threat, a denial? How news robots affect journalists’ work practices and professional identityMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to gather an understanding on how news robots have influenced and will influence journalists’ work. This thesis also seeks to explain how journalists’ attitudes towards news robots have changed after they started working with or side by side with news robots, and how news robots affect journalists’ professional identity. LÄS MER