Sökning: "as 400"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 372 uppsatser innehållade orden as 400.
1. Sankt Domnius katedralen i Split : En studie om katedralens utveckling från tidigmedeltid till högmedeltidKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : This essay, The Saint Domnius cathedral in Split, is written with the intention to examine the Sankt Domnius cathedral. By examining the cathedral and the contemporary historic contexts in the Croatian region of Dalmatia from the antique period up to the 13th century middle ages, the study shows how the process of change due to the historic contexts is visible on the cathedral building itself. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : The human body consists of about 10 times as many bacteria as our own body cells. Only the gastrointestinal tract can hold up to 400 different bacterial species, where the majority of the bacteria are concentrated to the large intestines. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : SpectraCure AB is a start-up company aiming at treating internal solid tumours such as prostate tumours with an innovative technology called ‘Interstitial Photodynamic Therapy’. This treatment requires the use of fibres to deliver the amount of light required to activate a drug injected to the patient which leads to the destruction of the tumours. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Under-running of passenger vehicle is one of the major parameters to be considered during the design and development of truck chassis. Front Under-run Protection Device (FUPD) plays an important role in avoiding under-running of vehicles from front side of a truck. LÄS MER
5. Feature Analysis in Online Signature Verification on Digital Whiteboard : An analysis on the performance of handwritten signature authentication using local and global features with Hidden Markov modelsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : The usage of signatures for authentication is widely accepted, and remains one of the most familiar biometric in our society. Efforts to digitalise and automate the verification of these signatures are hot topics in the field of Machine Learning, and a plethora of different tools and methods have been developed and adapted for this purpose. LÄS MER