Sökning: "as 400"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 573 uppsatser innehållade orden as 400.
1. Olika men ändå lika. En jämförelsestudie av konstruktioner, gravgods och ritualer mellan svenska och kontinentaleuropeiska kammargravar under folkvandringstidenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to compare Migration Period chamber tombs from Central and Western Europe with Migration Period chamber tombs from Sweden, with a specific focus on the constructions, grave goods and traceable rituals in each respective geographical area’s tombs. This comparative study also features three examples of Swedish chamber tombs, located in Högom, Lilla Jored and Lilla Sylta, which are discussed in comparison with the continental chamber tombs, as well as the general view on Swedish chamber tombs. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Every year millions of human beings are forcibly displaced from their homes due to armed conflicts and natural disasters. By the end of 2019, more people than ever before were identified as Internally Displaced People (IDP), with numbers exceeding 45 million worldwide. LÄS MER
3. Vestiges of Roman Cult Religion and Household Deities in the Northern Barbaricum: A study of statuettes and other anthropomorphic figures from Barbaricum, Britannia Superior and the Roman heartlandsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : This text serves as a fresh approach to the study of Roman influence on the Scandinavian region. This is achieved through the medium of various bronze statuettes, both from the Roman Empire itself as well as in the form of locally-produced anthropomorphic figures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : In this project, samples with a metal/semiconductor/metal structure were fabricated and investigated with the potential application as the interconnecting layer of a tandem solar cell in mind. Degenerately doped p-Si and n-Si were used as bottom (metal like) contacts, as Si represents one of the most common materials for the bottom cell of tandem devices. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Since many new techniques and new materials have been introduced in the construction of facades there is a need to better understand the behavior when exposed to a fire. Recent facade fires involving rainshield claddings have displayed major consequences regarding the personal safety of the occupants and towards an economic loss. LÄS MER