Sökning: "social sustainability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3019 uppsatser innehållade orden social sustainability.
1. Value Relevance of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Performance: Evidence from the NordicsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study looks at the value relevance of ESG performance factors in Nordic companies during the period 2014 to 2018. Data are collected from the Resility Nordic Compass Sustainable Economics Datasets, Finbas and S&P Capital IQ. Relationships of market value of Nordic companies and corporate ESG performance are explored. LÄS MER
2. Balancing social and environmental sustainability: A qualitative case study about the social impacts of the Payments for Ecosystem Services program on rural farmers in Costa RicaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Costa Rica has long been considered a leader in environmentally sustainable policy actions as the country aims to have 70% forest cover and much of their success has been attributed to the Payment for Environmental Services (PES) program. The program pays landowners to conserve their forests for the benefits nature provides, such as biodiversity, storing carbon, scenic beauty and fresh water regulation. LÄS MER
3. Norms, Nudging, and Sustainable Consumption- An interactive online experiment evaluating the impact of descriptive and injunctive norms on the consumption of sustainability labelled productsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
4. How can socioducts contribute to urban social sustainability? A case study of the two eco/socioducts in Hammarby SjöstadMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Since traditional methods of bridging physical barriers, such as roads and railways, have not fully solved the problem of creating safe and attractive environments, new solutions have emerged. Socioducts aims to bridge barriers, provide safe and inviting environments for pedestrians and cyclists, create social cohesion and connectivity. LÄS MER
5. Words are just words until they appear in action, right? - Sustainability reporting and its significance for customers in the Swedish fast fashion industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The awareness towards environmental sustainability has increasedrapidly both in society and among clothing companies’ stakeholders, e.g. the customers buyingtheir products. This awareness affects the fast fashion industry which is one of the most pollutingindustries. LÄS MER