Sökning: "The Function of Attitude"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 169 uppsatser innehållade orden The Function of Attitude.
1. MÄTNINGAR: ”DET BÄSTA VI HAR” En diskursanalys av kommunpolitikers värde– konstruktioner av mätningar inom socialnämndenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine measurements as a knowledge producing, governing and controlling phenomenon within the Swedish social services. This was done through a discourse analysis of municipal politicians’ views on measurements function and value for the management and organization of social services. LÄS MER
2. Managing farm-centric risks in production at the flood-prone locations of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, PakistanMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The monsoon floods of 2010, 2011, and 2014 in Pakistan caused severe damage to crops, fisheries, forestry, livestock, and primary infrastructures, such as water channels, tube wells, houses, people, seed stocks, animal shelters, fertilizers and agricultural equipment/machinery. Floods are a major source of risk to agriculture in Pakistan and other countries in South Asia. LÄS MER
3. This Devious Subject - about the future of this earthly life, my constructive failure to locate myself, and my being as a relationality of subjectivity, discourse and materialityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Through articulating what I call my weave of understanding, in this thesis I aspire to come to a new understanding of the relation between materiality, discourse and ubjectivity as with my being composing a relationality that figures me a movement in and of the world. Inspired by Arendt’s concept of weaving in combination with Bakhtin’s notion of polyphony and what Icall sympathetic reading as my method I interpret and entangle notions from Foucault, Butler, Spivak, Irigaray, Merleau-Ponty, Derrida, hooks, Bhabha and Barad into what I call my weave of understanding. LÄS MER
4. Lights out -Music on, En systematisk litteraturöversikt om musikens inverkan på säker vård inom den intraoperativa vårdkontextenMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Music was played in an OR already as early as the beginning of the 20th century. It has since been proven to be a powerful stimulus for the brain and can lead to positive effect of improved concentration, sensory-motor function and heightened feelings. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Flygdynamik
Sammanfattning : This report presents the bending modes study conducted on a heavy launcher. The controller of the launcher takes as inputs the attitude and attitude rate measurements given by the Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU). LÄS MER