Sökning: "political rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3228 uppsatser innehållade orden political rights.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Wind power is considered to be an important renewable energy source in the transition into a fossil free economy to mitigate climate change. Motivated by its commitments in the Paris Agreement, Sweden has national goals for an expansion of wind power by 100 TWh by the year 2040. LÄS MER
2. Från majoritetsviljans förverkligande till mänskliga rättigheter. En idealtypsanalys av juridifiering och dess påverkan på demokratin i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Judicialization, courts growing power over the decision-making process, has been a growing interest of political science since the 1990s. However, there is a disagreement on its consequences on democracy. LÄS MER
3. Out of Sight, Out of Mind. The ‘Social Death’ of Institutionalized Women and Children and the ‘Social Amnesia’ of Irish Society in the Twentieth Century, Depicted in Forensic Evidence from the Children's Mass Grave at a former Mother and Baby Home in Tuam, Co. Galway.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The twentieth century was a time of social and political changes. Victims of trauma, genocide, massacres and abuse in a largely Post-Colonial era would increasingly gain recognition and places of suffering, death and pain would become places of remembrance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : As Pride festivals around the world in 2019 celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, the word pinkwashing is on the tip of many tongues. The question of whether or not political parties, business enterprises and authoritative institutions should have an obvious place in the celebrations is frequently discussed, considering Pride, at the start, was a demonstration for the rights of lgbtqia+ people. LÄS MER
5. LAGSTADGAD MINIMILÖN – ETT HOT MOT DEN SVENSKA MODELLEN? En diskursanalys av arbetsmarknadens parters uppfattningar om lagstadgad minimilönKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In July 2019 Commission President Ursula von der Leyen announced in her political guideline that she will propose “a legal instrument to ensure that every worker in our Union has a fair minimum wage” as a part of “an action plan to fully implement the European Pillar of Social Rights”. In October 2020, the European Commission made a proposal for a directive on adequate minimum wage to ensure that the workers in the Union are protected by a minimum wage which allows for decent standard of living. LÄS MER