Sökning: "political rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2628 uppsatser innehållade orden political rights.
1. The young French and the EU : A case study on attitudes toward the European Union in light of a potential FrexitKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : In the wake of Brexit in 2016, the conception of Frexit was born and received an impetus in the French presidential election campaigns in 2017. The scepticism toward the European Union once again found expression as Eurosceptic political parties gained ground and supporters amongst French citizens. LÄS MER
2. Illegitimate Principles of Exclusion? : The Debate on Denationalization as an Instrument for Counter-terrorism in the United Kingdom.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The issue of citizenship deprivation has become an increasingly relevant topic in the struggle against terrorism. It is related to different conceptions of citizenship as well as the question of what is at stake in the process of depriving individuals of it. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This case study provides an analysis on how working women mothers in Brazil articulate themselves in a feminist network born on social media (Maternativa) to generate collective empowerment, raise awareness about oppression and mobilize around work rights. Using qualitative methods such as insider participant observation, interviews and content analysis, it investigates how participatory-related communicative practices and feminism interplay on digital and interpersonal environments fostering dialogue, conscientization and, potentially, a “political turn” in the collective’s agenda. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : One of the subjects of #metoo late 2017 was the problem of sexual harassment in the workplace. Questions were asked whether or not the current labor legislation could ensure sufficient protection against further sexual harassment. LÄS MER
5. Those who doubt Nkurunziza's legitimacy are “out of their minds” : A Case Study of the Burundian State’s Conflict ManagementKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine what conflict management practices that were employed in Burundi by the state around the electoral crisis of 2015. This will be done by applying the Authoritarian Conflict Management Framework. LÄS MER