Sökning: "political rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2456 uppsatser innehållade orden political rights.
1. ”It is something close to normal” En kvalitativ studie om aktörers syn på våld i nära relationer i UgandaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate and analyze how actors involved in tackling domestic violence against women in Uganda, look at issue of domestic violence, both in terms of the policies that exist in the country, and the practice that are applied. The results were analyzed through the lenses of various theoretical frameworks: the concept of patriarchy, ecological theories and theories about organizations and implementations. LÄS MER
2. LESS IS MORE, OR MORE IS A MUST? A study on how European cross-sectorial social partners navigate when advocating their position on platform work.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at examining how cross industrial social partners seek legitimacy in a Europeancontext; a context defined by a patchwork of welfare regimes where the same kind of actors can cometo contradictory solutions to the same problem. In focus are the European Trade Union Confederation(ETUC) and BUSINESSEUROPE (BE), and how they balance between claims on the social good andtheir own interest as an advocacy group while acting on a labour market, shaped by digitalisation andstructural transformation. LÄS MER
3. THE #METOO MOVEMENT AND WOMEN’S MOBILIZATION: WHY HAS SWEDEN OUTPERFORMED DENMARK? A Qualitative Study of Sweden and DenmarkMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although Sweden and Denmark are often viewed as being part of “egalitarian Scandinavia”, the recent #MeToo movement has revealed a conflicting reality of a high prevalence of sexual violence in both countries. However, as it turns out, the movement has received considerably more attention in Sweden than in Denmark. LÄS MER
4. Nationella minoriteter och det kommunala ansvaret: En fallstudie om Uddevalla kommun och den sverigefinska minoritetenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Minority languages has in a historical perspective been marginalised in Sweden. At the year of 2000 were 5 national minorities and their languages officially recognised as minority languages (Finnish, Meänkieli, Sami, Romani and Yiddish). Nine years later a Swedish law on minority rights was introduced (SFS 2009:724). LÄS MER
5. Abortfrågan i Polen - En kvalitativ diskursanalys av två tidskrifter under 2016 angående representationer av abortfrågan i PolenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to give a deeper understanding of how abortion is represented in Polish opinions magazines during 2016, whichwas a turbulent year concerning the debate. The method that will be usedis a discourse analysis strongly inspired by Carol Bacchi’s method ”What’s The Problem Represented To Be?”, modified to fit the purpose. LÄS MER