Sökning: "political rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3786 uppsatser innehållade orden political rights.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : This paper notes that one prominent trait of Western thinking about children is that childhood should be protected and care-free. For example, if children are engaged in work, their childhood is seen as 'lost'. LÄS MER
2. Experiences and challenges of Collaboration between Civil Society Organizations and the United NationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Interorganizational collaboration is defined by Phillips, Lawrence and Hardy (2000) as “a co-operative relationship among organizations that relies on neither market nor hierarchical mechanisms of control” (pp. 24). LÄS MER
3. Immigration as a threat to the British state: A policy analysis of the United Kingdom and Rwanda Migration and Economic Development Partnership in the broader context of the UK’s stricter immigration policyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This dissertation analyses the UK and Rwanda Migration and Economic Development Partnership in the broader context of the UK’s stricter migration policy. The policy allows the UK to relocate migrants to Rwanda for processing, asylum, and resettlement. LÄS MER
4. UNCOVERING EU-SAAMI RELATIONS An exploratory research on the relationship between the European Union and Saami political mobilisation.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, relations between the European Union and the Saami, the indigenous people of Fenno-Scandinavia who are mobilising to claim their rights, particularly in terms of rights to land and resources, cultural preservation and political representation, have multiplied. Despite mounting evidence, little research has been done on this relationship, largely due to the lack of recognition of indigenous rights by the EU. LÄS MER
5. BETWEEN ABORTION TOURISM AND TRANSNATIONAL ABORTION ACTIVISM The impact of Polish abortion legislation on the CEE regionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis examines the implications of current abortion legislation in Poland on civil society in neighbouring countries, particularly in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), namely the Czech and Slovak Republic. Poland recently passed a strict abortion law that has led to widespread protests and transnational activism. LÄS MER