Sökning: "political rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2787 uppsatser innehållade orden political rights.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the most complex challenges of our time, as its consequences are reflected in a variety of social and political areas that are interlinked. The problem of 'climate change' has evolved from an environmental problem, to a political issue and, ultimately to an object of jurisprudence. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background:The complexity of lone refugee children’ s vulnerability in terms of politicaleconomy, social and mental health phenomena has a big range. Lone refugee children arevulnerable due to the interaction between traumatic events and the separation from lovedones. LÄS MER
3. Aligning Fortress Europe with the Rainbow? The Securitization of Migration and LGBTI Asylum Seekers in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increase of migration into the European Union, which peaked during the 2015humanitarian crisis of refugees, has raised concerns about security within nationalist politicaldiscourse across the EU. European right-wing populist discourse revolves around a perceivedthreat to national and European culture and identity, pushing adamantly for restrictions inmigration policy, and black-marking asylum seekers as hostile actors. LÄS MER
4. WOMEN & DEMOCRACY IN THE ARAB WORLD A Field Study on Women’s Political Participation in Post-revolution EgyptMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Among the countries involved in the 2011 Arab revolution, Egypt and Tunisia are considered to have developed the most. However, Tunisia is the only country recognised as having undergone asuccessful democratic transition, whilst the transition in Egypt has been unstable and not asprosperous. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This cross-country time-serie statistical study explores how the level of democracy affects the level of gender equality. Gender equality is defined through three dimensions: political and social gender equality, economical gender equality and gender equality in health. LÄS MER