Sökning: "image processing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 741 uppsatser innehållade orden image processing.
1. Samtida mottagande och sentida litteraturhistorieskrivning - Amalia Fahlstedt, en 1880-talsförfattarinnaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Amalia Fahlstedt (1853 – 1923) was a Swedish author of the 1880s. Her debut I flygten: berättelser (1882) contains a couple of short stories and a realistic approach, a common feature of the time. Her main theme was gender relations. During the years of her writing she includes more humour and psychological elements. LÄS MER
2. Characterization of discrepancies between manual and automatic segmentation to improve anatomical brain atlasesMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To characterize discrepancies between expert manually segmented brain images fromHammers Atlas Database and automatically generated segmentations of the same images; to decide whether they can be attributed to flaws in the automatic segmentation or in the manual segmentation; and to determine general rules that enable these decisions.Theory: Image segmentation plays an important role in clinical neuroscience and experimental medicine for extraction of information from medical images, and it is a fundamental image processing step in medical image analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : or an autonomous vehicle. By introducing polarized imaging, advances in waterhazard detection have been made in recent years. However, most approaches utilizeretrofitted polarized cameras for use in an off-road environment. LÄS MER
4. Image-to-Image Translation for Improvement of Synthetic Thermal Infrared Training Data Using Generative Adversarial NetworksMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Training data is an essential ingredient within supervised learning, yet time con-suming, expensive and for some applications impossible to retrieve. Thus it isof interest to use synthetic training data. However, the domain shift of syntheticdata makes it challenging to obtain good results when used as training data fordeep learning models. LÄS MER
5. Correlation between PET/MRI image features andpathological subtypes for localized prostate cancerMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in Sweden. Patients with the condition have a good prognosis in general and most cases can be treated. LÄS MER