Sökning: "image processing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 568 uppsatser innehållade orden image processing.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis work takes place at the Emerging Technologies department of Volvo Construction Equipment(CE), in the context of a larger project which involves several students. The focus is a mobile robot built by Volvo for testing some AI features such as Decision Making, Natural Language Processing, Speech Recognition, Object Detection. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för pedagogiska studier (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : How is death presented in picture books? Does it matter how the characters in picture books react to grief and death? This study analyses four picture books with the intention of establishing which norms and core values are consistently reflected. The aim is to determine whether the reactions of characters to grief and death in illustrated literature are consistent with previous research findings in this field about Children’s reactions to sorrow and death. LÄS MER
3. Study of brain imaging correlates of Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease with machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Accurate diagnosis in the early stages is an important challenge for the prevention and effective treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD). This work proposes a method of analysis of the correlation of Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) subtypes and its progression to AD using neuroimages such as structural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the possibility to evaluate the film cooling thermal performance on flat plate using Thermochromic Liquid Crystal. After an introduction of the basic concept and background of gas turbine blades film cooling and Thermochromic Liquid Crystal, a thorough explanation of four methods is presented. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för datavetenskap och samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för datavetenskap och samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Automated pattern recognition of stone walls, within both point cloud and image processing, can help identify previously inaccessible areas than with only image pro-cessing. This is important as stone walls are biotopes and serve as structures and have ecological functions for both plants and animals. LÄS MER