Sökning: "Human Rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2659 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Rights.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background:The complexity of lone refugee children’ s vulnerability in terms of politicaleconomy, social and mental health phenomena has a big range. Lone refugee children arevulnerable due to the interaction between traumatic events and the separation from lovedones. LÄS MER
2. Aligning Fortress Europe with the Rainbow? The Securitization of Migration and LGBTI Asylum Seekers in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increase of migration into the European Union, which peaked during the 2015humanitarian crisis of refugees, has raised concerns about security within nationalist politicaldiscourse across the EU. European right-wing populist discourse revolves around a perceivedthreat to national and European culture and identity, pushing adamantly for restrictions inmigration policy, and black-marking asylum seekers as hostile actors. LÄS MER
3. Humanizing (Anti)corruption: The socio-legal values of a human rights-based approach to corruptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis intends to contribute to the current academic and policy debate on the values of determining whether a particular human rights violation was caused by a corrupt behavior; and to defend a human rights-based approach to corruption, based on its added socio-legal values. With this purpose, it analyzes and compares the legal reasoning and socio-legal dynamics of three human rights court cases involving and not involving corruption. LÄS MER
4. WOMEN’S CIVIL SOCIETY AND COUNTRIES’ SUPPORT OF SUPRANATIONAL POLICY CONCERNING VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN A quantitative analysis of countries’ ratification of the Istanbul ConventionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Violence against women (VAW) is a societal problem and a violation of human rights. It iscrucial that governments act on the oppression that women face for being women. There has been a lack of a coherent legal system across Europe on VAW. LÄS MER
5. Changing Norms about Life Skills and Sexuality Education through Empowerment: A study of public secondary life skills teachers’ experiences and perceptions in ZanzibarMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Formal life skills education, including topics related to sexuality, was developed in the1990s to prevent HIV/AIDS as well as a method to strengthen ‘good’ behaviours amongstudents in schools. In Zanzibar, life skills education interventions have duplicated inrecent years. LÄS MER