Sökning: "value chain and the"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 950 uppsatser innehållade orden value chain and the.
1. Business-to-Business Market Making on the Internet: A Case for End-of-Life Electric Vehicle BatteriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The ongoing transformation towards emission-free means of transportation goes alongwith the resource-intensive production and integration of electric vehicle batteries. Despite theenvironmental potential in decarbonizing the transport sector, electric vehicle batteries lose capacityover time and use and are only usable for transportation purposes until reaching 70 to 80 residualcapacity. LÄS MER
2. INNOVATION DIFFUSION AT SMART EYE - How can Smart Eye influence the rate of diffusion of their product SAIDMS?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Road accidents cause millions of deaths and cost around 3% of annual GDP for mostcountries every year, 80-90% of which are due to human error. European and Chineseauthorities have put regulations in place, calling for increased use of advanced monitoringsystems which can reduce fatalities and costs associated with road accidents. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In this qualitative case study, the phenomenon of servitization is analysed for ABBKabeldon, a conventional manufacturer located in Sweden, with the purpose offinding the factors that influence the servitization potential of cable distributioncabinets and how best to address them. The conclusion reached is that thefactors can be divided into key motivators, the rationale for the strategy, andchallenges, the hurdles that lead some companies to a service paradox. LÄS MER
4. Why is it so hard to implement sustainability strategies into an organization? A case study of KappAhl’s sustainability strategy implementationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The whole value chain, from production to consumption and recycling, ispart of the sustainability challenges in the textile industry. The concept of sustainability is complex andintegrating it into the internal process of the organization is vital to reach success within sustainabilityand accomplish the SDGs by 2030. LÄS MER
5. Länge leve möblerna - En kvalitativ studie om hur den svenska möbelbranschen arbetar med strategier för cirkulära affärsmodellerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: The linear economy is based on the assumption that products are beingproduced, consumed, used and then disposed as waste. The industrialization was fueled bythis economy, which has shown to be highly unsustainable. LÄS MER