Sökning: "value chain and the"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 963 uppsatser innehållade orden value chain and the.
1. Towards Circular Economy : Technoeconomic assessment of second-life EV batteries for energy storage applications in public buildingsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : With the accelerated tendency of renewable energy penetration in the electricity grid, energy storage becomes a crucial asset for matching generation and demand. The growth of energy storage systems requires adequate new policies and regulatory frameworks. LÄS MER
2. Value capturing through business model adaptations to sustainability : case studies from the primary production stage of the Swedish agri-food supply chainMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Incomplete competition in the agri-food supply chain is a concern for many weaker actors, such as farmers. This qualitative study is done to develop an understanding of how business model innovation in farm businesses changes farmers’ perceived satisfaction with supply chain value capture. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : For this paper we used Porter's Value Chain to examine H&M throughout a historical perspective. H&M have for many years strived to keep low prices for their customers, which is according to a Cost Leadership strategy. LÄS MER
4. Digital Twin - an Exploratory Study on its Opportunities and Challenges from a Supply Chain PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teknisk ekonomi och logistik
Sammanfattning : At the forefront of the fourth industrial revolution, technologies such as digital twin seek to shift the way industrial companies operate. A digital twin is a virtual replica of a product, system or process. Historically, the focus has been on representing single objects but it is now shifting to interconnected processes, such as supply chains. LÄS MER
5. Desire for truly sustainable suppliers; how to make it work? : Research on Nordic product-based companiesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Background: Research provides insights on the concept of sustainability in the field of supply chain management, by comparing the theoretical concept of SSCM and the practical understanding or focus of brand owners while representing sustainability. Research describes the value and significance of all three elements of sustainability to prevent brand reputational damage. LÄS MER