Sökning: "value chain and the"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 841 uppsatser innehållade orden value chain and the.
1. The true costs of internationally purchasing of energy storage systems in the Electromobility sector - A case study of Volvo Trucks battery supply chainMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : New knowledge and insights are generated when big data is collected and processed. Traditionally, business generated data internally from operations and transactions across the value chain such as sales, customer service visits, orders, interaction with supplier as well as data gathered from research, surveys or other sources externally. LÄS MER
4. Utveckling av marknader för avfallsbaserade resurser : En fallstudie på återanvändning av komplexa avfallsströmmar ur ett värdekedjeperspektivMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik; Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Immense amounts of waste are generated daily by our society, and the management of these streams is a critical societal function. Part of this work is reusing and recycling materials with attractive properties, which is also an imperative step towards circular material flows. LÄS MER
5. Self-Organized Community Institutions: A Way to Strengthen Local Social Sustainability? A Case Study of PGS Viêt NamMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Development Studies
Sammanfattning : Over the last years, the conventional agricultural system has increasingly been pointed out as one of the most problematic sector for the environment and the global public health. At the same time, the organic farming sector has more and more been presented as a sustainable answer to that problem. LÄS MER