Sökning: "social workers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2555 uppsatser innehållade orden social workers.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The topic of this study is the introduction of social networking sites as an arena for personal advertising in the culture industries. Through a case study on cultural workers’ digital labour on Instagram, the study examines the ways in which a social networking site such as Instagram disciplines its users with regard to labour time as well as cultural production. LÄS MER
2. Digitalisering & gränslöst arbete: Upplevelsen av stress och effekterna av arbetsplatsnormer i processindustrinKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Digitalization has resulted in a more boundaryless work environment, which puts pressure on organizations and workers to be flexible and adaptable. The aim of this report is to extend the knowledge about the effects of digital tools on workers’ psychosocial work environment and to study how an organization’s social norms affect how workers relate to boundaryless work. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the current debate about how our future work life will be organised, automatization androbots gets a lot of attention in both media and recent studies. This new technology is by somebelieved to totally change how and where we will work. LÄS MER
4. ALLE MAN ONBOARD? - En kvalitativ studie om introduktionsprocessen utifrån nyanställdas perspektiv.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to gain knowledge about the introduction process, and identify which factors related to the introduction process prevent and improve job satisfaction from the perspective of blue and white collar workers. Data has been collected from eight semi structured interviews conducted with three blue collar employees and five white collar employees, all employed by the organization within the last year. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In the globalised world, it is evident that mobile phones have the potential to empower migrant workers by making them feel more connected and providing access to information and services. Additionally, connecting to the Internet means not only social connection but also collective actions. LÄS MER