Sökning: "ethical issues"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 378 uppsatser innehållade orden ethical issues.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The market of Android applications is huge, and in 2019, Google Play users worldwide downloaded 84.3 billion mobile applications. With such a big user base, any security issues could have big negative impacts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The investing industry has historically been built around the sole purpose to bring superior financial returns to investors. Due to the rising concern towards global social and environmental issues, investments promoting sustainable development have grown popular. Centring sustainable investments debate is the strategy impact investing. LÄS MER
3. The Export and Mobilisation of Sustainable Urbanism Ideals : International Experts as Canons SettersMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the international movement of Ideals about sustainable urban development and design through a focus on planning, private sector architecture and engineering experts. These experts, who are referred to in the literature as the global intelligence corps (GIC), package-up their know-how in urban sustainability as a moneymaking product, and serve it as urban mega- projects around the world. LÄS MER
4. Den egyptiska mumien, mosslik och reliker : Omtvistade och oomtvistade mänskliga kvarlevor i samlingarMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This study examines uncontested human remains from a staff- and institutional perspective in Scandinavia. Focusing on Sweden and Denmark, this study aims to understand more of the practice and approach concerning the Egyptian mummy, Bog bodies and Relics. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : In recent years, archaeogenetic studies have been widely discussed in popular media and they have raised many questions, especially regarding cultural identity and ethnicity. This thesis discusses reconstructions based on ancient human remains and how they are related to the current academic hegemony and political circumstances in Europe. LÄS MER