Sökning: "we se"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32447 uppsatser innehållade orden we se.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : Neonicotinoid insecticides are agonists to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChRs) in the brains of insects. At sub-lethal doses these chemicals cause behavioral abnormalities in several bee species, reducing overall fitness. nAChRs expressed in the optic lobes of insects bind neonicotinoids, thus may be involved in these behavioral changes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : One of the important aspects of sustainable development is the ethical dimension. By providing ethical frameworks and worldviews, religious ideas are central for shaping the way we think and act in relation to nature and environmental issues (Stenmark, 2000:18). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim for this study was to research testimonies given from Swedish social workers on their experiences of sexual violence given under #orosanmälan, focusing on the different types of sexual violence experienced, the relationship between the victim and the perpetrator, and the reactions on the violence coming from the surroundings such as witnesses and coworkers.#Orosanmälan is a specific hashtag for the social work field, stemming from the #metoo-movement, and grew to include over 11,000 members in its Facebook group after coming about in the fall of 2017. LÄS MER
4. ON THE COMPARABILITY OF PAPER-BASED AND COMPUTER-BASED ENGLISH READING COMPREHENSION TESTS A Study of High-Stakes English Reading AssessmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Around the year 2008 schools in Sweden began use computers more and more in education. The school I worked at lent each student his or her own device and I found my job as a language teacher changing. LÄS MER
5. Kan doktorn skriva ut en bok åt mig? En studie om läsbiblioterapins effekt på det psykiska välmåendet hos sex sjukskrivna kvinnorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on an empirical study of six women’s experiences of the reading bibliotherapeutic method while on sick leave, and its effects on their psychological well-being, and it will also discuss questions concerning the choice of literature. The women in question suffered from quite different diseases as aneurysm in the brain, burnout depression, ALS, cancer and posttraumatic stress disorder. LÄS MER