Sökning: "Kemi B"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden Kemi B.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk kemi
Sammanfattning : The major problem when developing primers and probe sets for detection of HIV-1 is its high genetic variability and strong ability to mutate. HIV-1 is divided into four groups, M, N, O, P based on genetic similarities, and there are more than 70 different circulating recombinant forms. LÄS MER
2. Pharmaceutical Quality and Syringeabilityof Pre-filled Syringes : An explorative study on the effect of different syringe barrel andplunger combinations on a proteinaceous pharmaceutical.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : 4AbstractA pre-filled syringe consists of a number of different components and materials e.g. glass, polymer and silicone oil, which will, in various degrees, interact with the pharmaceutical protein and excipients contained within. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Decompression sickness (DCS) is a risk associated with high-altitude aviation and diving. During these activities, decompression may lead to supersaturation of inert gas dissolved in bodily tissues and subsequently activate bubble formation in various bodily tissues, including in venous blood, known as venous gas emboli (VGE). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : In this project, separation of trypsin digested transferrin (Tf) has been studied, using a RP HPLC- UV system equipped with a C18 column. 0.1% TFA/MQ-water and 90% MeOH were used as mobile phase A and mobile phase B, respectively. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Digital printing technology is a technique that has been growing since the 1990s and has a high growth potential when it comes to using different ink types and transfer printing techniques. In comparison to screen printing, digital transfer printing techniques have shown to consume less ink and water and are therefore considered to be a more environmentally friendly alternative for textile printing. LÄS MER