Sökning: "to be"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131632 uppsatser innehållade orden to be.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The introduction of 5G technology in combination with smart cities will revolutionize the world economically and from the quality of life point of view. Different sectors will be impacted by this revolution such as (1) public health and safety, (2) mobility and transportation and (3) energy and water. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK - Högskolan för design och konsthantverk
Sammanfattning : Software industry has been expanding and spreading its influenceover a huge number of products and services. Parallelto that, the industry as a whole has been more exposedto challenges complicated enough to be faced with simplesolutions. LÄS MER
3. NLP methods for the automatic generation of exercises for second language learning from parallel corpus dataMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Intelligent Computer Assisted Language Learning (ICALL), or Intelligent Computer Assisted Language Instruction (ICALI), is a field of research that combines Artificial Intelligence and Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) in order to produce tools that can aid second language learners without human intervention.The automatic generation of exercises for language learners from a corpus enables the students to self-pace learning activities and offers a theoretically infinite, un-mediated and un-biased content. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : This exam project will be a conclusion for a long working process which started a year and a half ago. During this time, I have developed my own way of working with a plasma cutter and use that with different forged forms to create sculptures with varying textures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This essay explores imitation as a method for developing means of interpretative expression. The experiments made are based around the 1952 recording of Reinhold Gliéres Horn Concerto in B-flat Op.91 by Valeriy Polekh. By imitating chosen parts of Polekh´s playing valuable insights about interpretation were gained and new techniques were learned. LÄS MER