Sökning: "to be"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 176153 uppsatser innehållade orden to be.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Increasing volumes of data in digital systems have made the traditional approach of gathering and storing all the data while analyzing it in bulks at periodic intervals challenging and costly. One such field is the electric grid market, which has started modernizing its aging grids into smart grids where Advanced Metering Infrastructures (AMIs) play a vital role. LÄS MER
2. Linking for Peace. An affordance perspective of LinkedIn as an instrument for peace professionals to advance constructive conflict resolution and transformative effortsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Has LinkedIn become the platform for a global community of practice for peace professionals? Does it have the potential to be? An inductive approach to Reflexive Thematic Analysis (RTA) following Braun and Clarke’s six-phase methodology was used as an analytic instrument on empirical data from 13 semi-structured interviews with professionals in peace mediation, using the theoretical lens of affordances. The participants in the study were found to use LinkedIn to create and sustain meaningful connections globally and across sectors, learn from empirical knowledge, stories and insights from others and explore economic opportunities. LÄS MER
3. Communication Professionals as the Office Factotum: A Study of Emotional Labour and Well-Being in the Communication ProfessionMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated the concept of emotional labour for communication professionals in an internal communication context. Recently, the well-being of communication professionals has caught public attention in Sweden since the communication practitioner is considered an office factotum or all-purpose servant with numerous responsibilities and activities and is frequently overwhelmed by their multifaceted work assignments. LÄS MER
4. Communications Effect on Trust in The Hybrid Workplace. An explorative case study of an outsourcing company providing financial servicesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The COVID-19 pandemic transformed the way people work, with many organizations shifting to remote work as the result. As we move towards a post-pandemic world, the hybrid working method that combines remote and in-office work is becoming increasingly popular and not likely to go away. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : This paper notes that one prominent trait of Western thinking about children is that childhood should be protected and care-free. For example, if children are engaged in work, their childhood is seen as 'lost'. LÄS MER