Sökning: "to be"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 107625 uppsatser innehållade orden to be.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Purpose:To find out if there is a difference in what is perceived about learning depending on your relation to edularp.Theory:Hammer at al’s (2018) model of educational features of role-playing. The model consists of five main features that each has a number of sub parts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper explores the impact of Tobin’s average 𝑞 as a proxy for corporate investment opportunitieson the Swedish market. The study takes a longitudinal approach studying 161 firms over the period2010–2017. Investments were calculated as growth in net property, plant and equipment. LÄS MER
3. Den nya dagstidningen - En analys av digitaliseringens effekter på svenska dagstidningars affärsmodell och värdeskapandeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study was carried out in an attempt to investigate the changing business models of Swedish newspapers. Swedish newspapers have only in the past five years begun thoroughly altering their business model, primarily by monetizing their digital offerings in a meaningful way. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper examined the changes in employment in industries with close ties to sugary products sales following an increase in sugar tax in Norway in January 2018. Using the data from Statistics Norway and having removed seasonality, interrupted time series analysis was conducted. LÄS MER
5. Integration av romer – ett europeiskt ansvar? En kritisk diskursanalys av EU:s policys och strategier för integration av romer inom EU:s medlemsstaterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2011 the Commission presented a framework for National Roma Integration Strategies up to 2020 with the intention to encourage the Member States to integrate the Roma population. Since the Eastward expansion started in 2004 the population of Roma has grown from 2 million to 10–12 million. LÄS MER