Sökning: "database management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 530 uppsatser innehållade orden database management.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för vårdvetenskap; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för vårdvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Diabetes is a growing worldwide problem. Risk factors for developing Diabetes Mellitus type 2 (DMT2) include heredity and lifestyle factors such as smoking and obesity. An important cornerstone in the treatment of DMT2 is self-care. Aim: To describe people's experiences of self-care at Diabetes Mellitus type 2. LÄS MER
3. Commercial Bank Profitability in a Negative Interest Rate Environment : A study on the relationship between negative interest rates and commercial bank profitability in DenmarkKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Denmark, along with other European countries, has decided to cut its policy interest rate into negative territory to meet macroeconomic objectives. This has historically been thought of as impossible and impacts commercial banks significantly. LÄS MER
4. Ethnic Minorities’ Heritage and Archaeological Resources Management : Roma people in Sweden since 1999Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : At the end of 1999, the Swedish government adopted two European Union conventions to protect ethnic minorities, and Roma people were recognized as a national ethnic minority of Sweden. Approaching the 20th year mark after the recognition, this research aims to develop an in-depth and inclusive database for Roma people’s heritage and archaeological resources management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Databas och informationsteknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Since becoming an open source project in 2015, GraphQL has gained popularity as it is used as a query language from front-end to back-end, ensuring that no over-fetching or under-fetching is performed. While the query language has been openly available for a few years, there has been little academic research in this area. LÄS MER