Sökning: "database management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 448 uppsatser innehållade orden database management.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In traditional Software Development Life Cycle, medium and large organizations tend to divide the activities of Operations and Development into separate departments. These groups often have a troublesome relationship because of different incentives during the software delivery process. LÄS MER
2. Cooling Potential of Methane in Rocket Nozzle Cooling Channels : A Conjugate Heat Transfer AnalysisMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The use of hydrocarbons as fuel in rocket propulsion has been of great interest to the aerospace industry in recent years. Specifically, natural gas with a high content of methane has taken the interest of several actors, among them Sweden-based GKN Aerospace who in collaboration with KTH Royal Institute of Technology have started the MERiT project. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In order to perform effective searches on large amounts of data it is not viable to simply scan through all of said data. A well established solution for this problem is to generate an index based on the data. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : This report discloses the implementation of a collaboration tool in the form of action plans and discussion functionality in behalf of the company ZonderaCom AB (Zondera). The current tool used for this purpose is inflexible, have a hard time meeting customer requirements and therefore needs to be replaced. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Abstract Purpose – The purpose of the study is to identify key-factors for the development of reverse logistics in a distribution central. The study should contribute to cover the knowledge gap that is the problem area: development of reverse logistics in a distribution central. LÄS MER