Sökning: "Internet of Things IoT"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 470 uppsatser innehållade orden Internet of Things IoT.
1. Generating Value from IoT Through International Business Models - A Multi-Case Study on Multinational CorporationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. How can Internet of Things (IoT) enable more time-efficient documentation handling within intermodal freight transits? Examples from a Swedish road-rail intermodal terminalMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
3. Erlang as an alternative to a non-functional language for communication in a faulttolerant IoT sensor networkMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis compares a C++ prototype and an Erlang prototype for an Internet ofThings application. Internet of Things applications are difficult to program becausethey consist of a distributed environment of heterogeneous devices, where each devicecan have limited resources and connectivity technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : As connected devices, or Internet of Things (IoT), are becoming increasingly more common in our homes we need a way to control them remotely. Remote control can be achieved with native applications created by the providers of these IoT devices which can result in you needing several applications to control your IoT devices. LÄS MER
5. Enhancing interoperability for IoT based smart manufacturing : An analytical study of interoperability issues and case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In the era of Industry 4.0, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) plays the driving role comparable to steam power in the first industrial revolution. IoT provides the potential to combine machine-to-machine (M2M) interaction and real time data collection within the field of manufacturing. LÄS MER