Sökning: "Internet of Things IoT"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 527 uppsatser innehållade orden Internet of Things IoT.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : Physical activity plays a significant role in people's health, and the market for fitness apps is today a large growing market. This thesis work was conducted in conjunction with Advagym, Sony's connected gym solution that tracks activity using IoT sensors mounted on fitness machines to log detected exercises in a smartphone app. LÄS MER
2. Internet of Things : A qualitative study about people’s knowledge of IoT and concerns in using IoT devicesKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Internet of Things (IoT) devices often described as Smart products for consumers consists ofphysical things that inherit an Internet connection and therefore enable physical things to talkbetween each other and with people. IoT is a growing market with products existing in e.g.,consumers' homes, healthcare, or industries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The importance of data increases for current and future companies. As a result of prominent research within the field of information and communication technology, the interest in Internet of Things (IoT) and its industrial applications has grown strong from both research and the public sector. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes how a solution can be built to detect human flu-like symptoms. Flu-like symptoms are important to detect to prevent Covid-19 . As people are returning to work there is a need for a simple way of detecting flu-like symptoms to prevent the spread of Covid-19. LÄS MER
5. Region-based Memory Management and Actor Model Concurrency An initial study of how the combination performsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Modern computer systems and the requirements we place upon them are vastlydifferent from those of early systems. With the emergence of Internet of Things(IoT) devices, the number of devices with hard, real-time deadlines have increasedgreatly. LÄS MER