Sökning: "regional development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1392 uppsatser innehållade orden regional development.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The wind speed variability and wind power potential in the Greater Horn of Africa is analyzed in this study to fill a knowledge gap regarding if wind power can be used more as a source of energy for the region. This is investigated based on reanalysis data from ERA5, observed wind speeds, CORDEX-Africa regional climate models (RCMs) for future projections and a literature review. LÄS MER
2. Creating The Most Business-Friendly City In Europe - A case study with the region of Gothenburg - A collaboration with Business Region GöteborgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Business Region Göteborg, an organization responsible for the business development in the city of Gothenburg as well as a representative in business issues for the 13 municipalities in the Gothenburg region, has developed a strategic business program with the overall objective that the Gothenburg region should be Europe’s most business-friendly city by 2035. Because the program needs approval in each of the 13 municipal councils the program is constructed in a way so that it can be modified as deemed most suitable and relevant for each municipality. LÄS MER
3. The Role of Patents in the Automotive Industry - ”A Longitudinal Study of the Automotive Industry”Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the relationship between R&D, patents, sustainability, and economic growth. We examine innovation in the automotive industry through a quantitative and longitudinal study between 2000 and 2020. We study current theories regarding innovation, sustainability, and patents. LÄS MER
4. By-Product and Waste Valorization in the Sea Food Industry: A Sustainable Business Model and Hybrid Organizations PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : There is a growing interest in sustainable entrepreneurship, fueled by the urgent need to address environmental challenges and global societal issues. This study explores the entrepreneurial opportunities presented by seafood waste valorization, as it offers potential solutions to both environmental concerns and the need for resource-efficient production. LÄS MER
5. Measurement of Business Incubator Performance by Governments: Studying the Practices in the Nordic RegionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This master thesis aims to investigate the measurement of business incubator performance by governments. Business incubators play a vital role in nurturing startups, promoting innovation, and fostering economic development. LÄS MER