Sökning: "Political and administrative sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1224 uppsatser innehållade orden Political and administrative sciences.
1. Decentralized collaboration in a complex environment: an organizational ethnographic study of the collaboration process in Lomma MunicipalityMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The relationship between employer and employee at the Swedish labor market is statutory in the Codetermination Act (1976:560), which declares that negotiations are to be concluded between the employers and affected trade unions before significant organizational changes are made. However, many organizations alternatively choose to terminate local collaboration agreements intended at increasing participation and influence. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Honour related violence has been up for political discussion in the last two decades in Sweden, a discourse primarily concerned with girls. In the absence of a legislation concerning honour related violence, children in need of protection can receive it through the Care of Young Persons Act (CYPA). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : My aim with this thesis was to study verbal abuse as an equivalent to psychological abuse in The Care of Young Persons Act (LVU). The primary focus was on verbal abuse in the home as a reason to take a child into protective custody according to LVU. LÄS MER
4. Green Infrastructure a line of trees or a philosophy? A study of a contested concept at the County Administrative Board of SkåneMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Landscape fragmentation and decreasing habitat areas poses a threat to biodiversity worldwide. Green infrastructure has developed as a conservation approach promoting habitat connectivity on a landscape scale. However, green infrastructure is much more than a network of natural structures and elements enabling species movement. LÄS MER
5. Possible solutions to the failure of agri-environmental measures. Could increasing collaboration and knowledge save biodiversity?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The common agricultural policy (CAP) has been stated as one of the most important policies within the European Union (EU), and is the fundament for agricultural development in the member states. However, the CAP has been stated to effect biodiversity in a negative way. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Political and administrative sciences.