Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 839 uppsatser innehållade ordet message.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : In this study we have examined young consumers thoughts and opinions regarding how green marketing is used in the fast fashion industry. Previous studies in the topics of fast fashion shows that the concept is increasing at the same time as the demand for sustainable products are greater than ever before. LÄS MER
2. 5-i-9Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : This bachelor degree work investigates fashion as a non-verbal form of communication by the use of prints. Prints in fashion design today are categorized as placed prints or all-over prints. This work explores new dimensions in the use of a placed print by allowing it to interact with garment and body. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds on the core problem: What Factors Affect IT-related Group Communicationwithin Oragnizations? With sub-questions: How does the daily communication in the workplacepresent itself? How can the individual affect communication? The purpose of this paper is toinvestigate which factors influence group communication positively and negatively, andhow communication affects the daily work in an organization. For this study, the fourinterviewees, from four different organizations, have been selected to participate in astructured interview conducted with the help of an interview guide. LÄS MER
4. The communication of Greenpeace. Campaign strategies of non-profit organisations and their effectiveness regarding the public using the example of GreenpeaceMagister-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Campaigns and communication are all around us nowadays. The launch of a newproduct, the marketing for a new movie or the next election: Campaigns reach out tothe public and try to bring the desired message across. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Research on environmental issues such as waste recycling has always been an interesting subject. The present study focused on communication perspective of recycling program in an anonymous Hamlet in Yogyakarta, Indonesia that has implemented waste recycling program based on local initiative. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet message.