Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2950 uppsatser innehållade ordet union.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis has been to investigate the experiences of lärarlönelyftet (increasedwages for teachers) and how it can be understood in relation to fairness. Lärarlönelyftet is agovernment initiative aimed at increasing teachers' salaries, thus targeting particularly skilledteachers with the ability to develop teaching methods. LÄS MER
2. Approximation through agencification. Article 114 TFEU as the legal basis for the estabishment and primary tasks of the Single Resolution Board.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the European Union has deepened and widened in terms of its competences and members, so has the complexity of harmonising Member States’ [MS] legislation. With new regulations and directives touching upon intricate and rapidly developing markets and fields of legislation, it has become clear that the more complex the area, the bigger the risk of differences in MSs’ transposition of the Union law. LÄS MER
3. AFS 2015:4 – möjligheter och begränsningar i regionala fackliga ombudsmäns arbete med organisatorisk och social arbetsmiljö - en jämföresle mellan två fackförbundKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Swedish labour market has gone through some drastic changes the last couple of decades.New working conditions and new types of professions have appeared, which puts a lot ofpressure on the occupational safety and health. LÄS MER
4. The European Union’s Technological and Economic Development : A Study on Production of Renewable EnergyMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis answer the two main questions, firstly, the role of technological development in the production of RE with special reference to investment subsidy in supporting schemes and research and development (R&D). Investment subsidies in supporting schemes and R&D are widely used to promote RE technology and considered economical, efficient instruments than regulation approach. LÄS MER
5. Railway bridges with floating slab track systems : Numerical modelling of rail stresses - Dependence on properties of floating slab matsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och -produktion
Sammanfattning : The increased use of continuously welded rails in the railway systems makes it necessary to increase the control of the rail stresses to avoid instability and damages of the rails. Large stresses are especially prone to appear at discontinuities in the railway systems, such as bridges, due to the interaction between the track and the bridge. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet union.