Sökning: "work group"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2160 uppsatser innehållade orden work group.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Lean Production is a well-established concept that has been most prominent within the car manufacturing industry. It bases on the ide to remove all waste and to strip away unnecessary steps that do not add value to the customer. Agile, on the other hand, is a flexible concept, aimed to stay put during volatile circumstances. LÄS MER
2. Strategy Development for Building Digital Collections of the University of Cape Coast Library, Ghana: A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : Strategic planning is a critical issue for higher education academic libraries, especially in developing countries like Ghana, due to limited financial resources and the rapid change in the information environment during the last several decades. Theory-testing case study methodology was used in this thesis to examine strategy formulation and implementation in building the digital collections of the University of Cape Coast Library (UCCL) in Ghana. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds on the core problem: What Factors Affect IT-related Group Communicationwithin Oragnizations? With sub-questions: How does the daily communication in the workplacepresent itself? How can the individual affect communication? The purpose of this paper is toinvestigate which factors influence group communication positively and negatively, andhow communication affects the daily work in an organization. For this study, the fourinterviewees, from four different organizations, have been selected to participate in astructured interview conducted with the help of an interview guide. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : PurposeGlobalization is occurring around the world in a rapid pace with a rising number of companies operating globally, and therefore employing individuals from different countries that needs to work across borders to reach common goals as one cohesive unit. To facilitate cooperation English is used as a common corporate language for a numerous of global companies, but a majority of the employees have other native languages than English which can lead difference in competence and ability when communicating. LÄS MER
5. Organisationsidentitet i varumärkesbyggande – en fallstudie av en organisation i fastighetsbranschenMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : Organizations today face big challenges as a result of increased exposure. A distinct and recognizable identity is required to differentiate. Consistent and coherent communication about what the organization stands for and where it is going is crucial if you want to succeed. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet work group.