Sökning: "Christian Eng"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 653 uppsatser innehållade orden Christian Eng.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the economic impact several events of political risk have on components of capital flight Ukraine and capital flight of Ukraine itself. The events of political risk are the Euromaidan revolution, the Russian annexation of Crimea and the war in the region of Donbass. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Engelska
Sammanfattning : The writer, farmer, Christian pacifist, and “eco-poet” Wendell Berry has written and published novels, essays, and poetry since early 1960s. Examples of recurring themes in Berry’s literary work are the close relationship between farmer and the earth, the importance of belonging to a place/community, and having trust in the Creation. LÄS MER
3. The Importance of Passion: A quantitative examination of cognitive and emotional processes associated with advertiser passionD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : While it seems common practice today for brands and advertisers to express their love for what they do and use terminology as "We're passionate about." in their communication, there is a lack of scientific proof regarding its advertising effects. LÄS MER
4. Wandering away from apartheid : A study on interracial bridging social capital in South African small-town societyKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Trust, cooperation and equal value. The purpose of the current study has been to present evidence of interracial bridging social capital between groups and individuals in South African small-town society. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/School for Forest Management
Sammanfattning : Moose cause major problems in our young pine forest stands. This study is trying to investigate the casual reactions of damages to stands and to individual trees caused by moose. The study is based on data from 16 objects in Vemhåns Moose Management Area. LÄS MER