Sökning: "Cognitive Relay Networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Cognitive Relay Networks.
1. Outage Probability Analysis of CooperativeCognitive Radio Networks Over κ − μ Shadowed Fading ChannelsMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Over time, wireless technology advancements in the field of communications have been attracting every individual to turn into a wireless user. To accommodate the increasing number of users and to avoid the problem of spectrum scarcity, the concept of Cognitive Radio Network (CRN) has been developed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : With the rapid growth of wireless communications, the demand for the various multimedia services is increasing day by day leading to a deficit in the frequency spectrum resources. To overcome this problem, the concept of cognitive radio technology has been proposed which allows the unlicensed secondary user (SU) to access the licensed spectrum of the primary user (PU), thus improving the spectrum utilization. LÄS MER
3. Exploiting the Direct Communication Link for Enhancing Effective Capacity Performance of Cognitive Radio Relay NetworksMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, cognitive radio (CR) is a promising concept to improve the radio spectrum exploitation. CR has tremendous ability to enhance spectrum efficiency by allowing secondary users (SUs) to access licensed radio spectrum resource which is currently not being used by primary users (PUs). LÄS MER
4. The Performance of Dual-Hop Decode-and-Forward Underlay Cognitive Relay Networks with Interference Power Constraints over Weibull Fading ChannelsMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : With the rapid development and the increasing use of wireless devices, spectrum scarcity has become a problem. The higher frequencies have bad propagation characteristics and the lower frequencies have low data rates, therefore the radio spectrum that is available for efficient wireless transmission is a limited resource. LÄS MER
5. Effect of Primary Network on Performance of Spectrum Sharing System over Nakagami-m Fading ChannelMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kommunikationssystem; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kommunikationssystem; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : During the last few years, we have witnessed that radio spectrum is becoming a valuable and scarce resource due to the increasing demand of multimedia services. However, recent research has shown that most of the available radio spectrum is not used effectively and is wasted. LÄS MER