Sökning: "so no"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3342 uppsatser innehållade orden so no.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Quantum computing with single instances of rare earth-ions doped into inorganic crystals shows great promise as a scalable design in the field of quantum information. A detectable and controllable single readout ion is necessary for the scheme proposed in Lund to work. LÄS MER
2. Personvalet under lupp : En kvantitativ jämförelse av personvalets effekt på kandidaters listplacering och hur det skiljer sig mellan kandidater med svensk och utländsk bakgrundKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The essay focuses on the newly discovered findings that the distribution of preferences votes across candidate’s guides the political parties decisions on candidate promotions and helps shape the ballot list for the next election. Preference votes have therefore an indirect effect on candidate’s future political career. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Swedish state aid to the press (presstödet) aims to ensure diversity in news publishing and advocacy and is considered to fill an important democratic function. However, the technical development has left the aid system obsolete, and plans are under way to replace the system in its current form with a technology neutral aid (mediestöd), addressing news media of all content forms and means of dissemination. LÄS MER
4. "Jag trillade nog mellan stolarna" - Kvalitativ studie om vägarna in i och ut ur hemlöshet samt insatserna på vägenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this explorative study was to analyse five people’s life stories – in a city in the southern part of Sweden – regarding their own experiences of the way into homelessness and their views and experiences of support, assistance and treatment measures from social services, medical service and NGOs. The aim has also been to find out what kind of support and treatment measures the respondents were missing according to themselves. LÄS MER
5. Understanding Participation : A Quantitative Study of the Relationship Between Political Trust and Different Forms of Political Participation in the United KingdomMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Trust in elected representatives and the political institutions within which they operate is often emphasised as a prerequisite for citizens’ political participation. While research has indeed shown a positive correlation between political trust and participation, it has contrarily also been suggested that low levels of trust might function as a driving force for participation. LÄS MER