Sökning: "critical success factors strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 uppsatser innehållade orden critical success factors strategy.
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : About 90% of all startups fail to become successful, and the most significant reason is due to premature scaling. Limited research has priorly been conducted in the borderland between startups and supply chain. Explicitly on how a startup should go about defining its supply chain objective and how to measure its performance. LÄS MER
2. Successful ERP system upgrade : Critical success factors and how different project members perceive themMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementation is a massive undertaking for any organization, and we have all heard about success and failure stories. This research study has identified the Critical Success Factors (CSF) after a successful ERP system upgrade at a pharmaceutical distribution company. LÄS MER
3. Organizational and managerial challenges for public actors working towards becoming a smart city - A case study of the City of StockholmMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Cities are becoming smart to cope with the challenges associated with urban development. One of the cities trying to become smart is the City of Stockholm, which in 2017 adopted a strategy to become the world’s smartest and most connected city. However, becoming a smart city is not easy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : A startup is a fledgling business designed to deliver a new product or service under conditions of extreme uncertainty. In the 21st century, startups have been growing significantly both in developed and developing countries. Since2014, startups are currently a new booming phenomenon in Indonesia. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : It is argued that sustainability today has become a mega-trend, where the consumers are more aware of their surroundings and businesses impact on the environment than ever. Companies have come to be critically observed by societies, which has put more pressure on them to act in more sustainable ways as well as becoming more transparent with their operational and sustainability communication towards stakeholders. LÄS MER