Sökning: "critical success factors strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden critical success factors strategy.
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : About 90% of all startups fail to become successful, and the most significant reason is due to premature scaling. Limited research has priorly been conducted in the borderland between startups and supply chain. Explicitly on how a startup should go about defining its supply chain objective and how to measure its performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : This report is built on a theoretical literature study within the areas of digital transformation and dynamic capabilities. An empirical study has been made on the provider of the mission of this study, Propia, and a case study has been made on the case company Tekniska verken, in order to verify the theoretical findings and results. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Utilizing Business Intelligence (BI) technologies is becoming increasingly important in order to make data-driven decisions enabling organizations to stay competitive. However, with long lead times, organizations are not able to take those time-critical data-driven decisions in order to stay ahead. LÄS MER
4. To Beer or not to Beer : Investigating Swedish Microbrewing Through an Integrated Resource-Based and Institutional Capital ViewKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Microbreweries are a rapid and emergent alternative in the alcoholic beverage industry. Understanding resource selection, development, and management with their institutional context and capital are critical for microbreweries to develop sustained competitive advantage in a difficult industry. LÄS MER
5. Successful ERP system upgrade : Critical success factors and how different project members perceive themMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementation is a massive undertaking for any organization, and we have all heard about success and failure stories. This research study has identified the Critical Success Factors (CSF) after a successful ERP system upgrade at a pharmaceutical distribution company. LÄS MER