Sökning: "critical success factors strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden critical success factors strategy.
1. Successful ERP system upgrade : Critical success factors and how different project members perceive themMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementation is a massive undertaking for any organization, and we have all heard about success and failure stories. This research study has identified the Critical Success Factors (CSF) after a successful ERP system upgrade at a pharmaceutical distribution company. LÄS MER
2. Organizational and managerial challenges for public actors working towards becoming a smart city - A case study of the City of StockholmMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Cities are becoming smart to cope with the challenges associated with urban development. One of the cities trying to become smart is the City of Stockholm, which in 2017 adopted a strategy to become the world’s smartest and most connected city. However, becoming a smart city is not easy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : It is argued that sustainability today has become a mega-trend, where the consumers are more aware of their surroundings and businesses impact on the environment than ever. Companies have come to be critically observed by societies, which has put more pressure on them to act in more sustainable ways as well as becoming more transparent with their operational and sustainability communication towards stakeholders. LÄS MER
4. The relationship between management control systems and strategy: Multiple institutional logics in practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
5. Project Management Approaches in Mega Construction Projects in Developing Countries : Cases from PakistanMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this paper wasto explore, using Critical Success Factors, project management approaches in successful Mega Construction Projects in developing countries. Design/methodology/approach – The research was basedoncase study inquiry strategy comprising ofthreecase studies,which incorporatedinterviews with project managers of the respective mega construction projects. LÄS MER