Sökning: "Electric Propulsion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden Electric Propulsion.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Progressing constraints on green house gas emissions lead to a sustainability trend,which greatly a↵ects the transport sector. Nowadays, companies show increasing interest indeveloping sustainable solutions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : This Master's Thesis handles prestudy work and early hardware development that resulted in architectural definitions and prototype hardware of electronic ground support equipment. This equipment is destined to emulate the electric power consumption of the PPS5000 Hall Effect Thruster (HET), for use in satellite end-to-end tests of the all-electric Geostationary Satellite Electra, developed at OHB Sweden AB. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The objective of this project is the development of a mission analysis tool for the nanosatellite company GomSpace Sweden. Although there are many existing software, they can be quite complicated and time consuming to use. LÄS MER
4. EM emissions test platform implementationfor satellite electric propulsion systems andelectronic subsystemsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Modern gridded ion thrusters for CubeSats operate by generating high power and canpose challenging problems with Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). In order to verifycompatibility with neighbouring equipment, strict standards such as the militarystandard MIL-STD-461G, are required to be followed to achieve ElectromagneticCompatibility (EMC). LÄS MER
5. Conceptual design and development of thermal management system for hybrid electric aircraft engine. : A study to develop a physical model and investigate the use of Mobil Jet Oil II as coolant for aircraft electrical propulsion under different scenarios and time horizons.Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi
Sammanfattning : The ever-increasing levels of greenhouse gas emissions has led to the scientific community starting to explore the viability of electrical aircraft system, with the most prominent research and product development for hybrid electric system, which forms the transition phase from combustion to fully electric aircrafts. The primary objective of this thesis is to find solutions towards thermal management of the electrical components of a hybrid electric aircraft propulsion system, which generate a significant amount of heat while operating at heavy load conditions required to propel an aircraft. LÄS MER