Sökning: "Mathematics and Statistics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 845 uppsatser innehållade orden Mathematics and Statistics.
1. MODELING CAPITAL ASSET RETURNS ON THE SWEDISH STOCK MARKET - An evaluation of Fama French’s Five Factor Model against its predecessorsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis compared the explanatory rate of three asset pricing models related to excess returns on the Swedish stock market. A more granular evaluation of each model’s factors was also conducted. A random sample of 90 companies was drawn from the Stockholm Stock Exchange (N = 371) using a Blomberg terminal. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : The inverse tangent function can be used to approximate pi. When approximating pi, the convergence of infinite series or Products are of great importance for the accuracy in the digits in pi. This thesis will present historical Formulas used to approximate pi, especially Gregory-Leibniz and Machin's. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : Fertility tracking phone apps are widely used by women today, in order to both achieve or prevent conception. Due to the health risks of hormone based contraceptions, many women opt for non-invasive methods, such as fertility tracking. LÄS MER
4. Emotion Classification with Natural Language Processing (Comparing BERT and Bi-Directional LSTM models for use with Twitter conversations)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : We have constructed a novel neural network architecture called CWE-LSTM (concatenated word-emoji bidirectional long short-term memory) for classify- ing emotions in Twitter conversations. The architecture is based on a combina- tion of word and emoji embeddings with domain specificity in Twitter data. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The reassignment method is a technique for improving the concentration of signals in spectrograms and other time-frequency representations (TFR). It achieves this by displacing the points in a TFR according to the reassignment vector for every point. LÄS MER