Sökning: "Mineral framework"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden Mineral framework.
1. Three-dimensional modelling of the Källfallsgruvan iron oxide deposit, Riddarhyttan ore field, Bergslagen, Sweden: Integrating existing and new data to aid understanding of structural controls and mineral explorationMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : The Bergslagen ore province, located in the Fennoscandian shield in the south-central part of Sweden hosts several metallic mineral deposits, one of them being the Källfallsgruvan iron-oxide deposit in the Riddarhyttan ore field, situated in a high-strain shear belt denoted as the West Bergslagen Boundary Zone (WBBZ). An accurate 3D geological model of the Källfallsgruvan iron-oxide deposit has been generated to aid understanding of the ore body geometries and calculating volume and tonnage. LÄS MER
2. The Sovereign Green Sukuk: An Analysis of Its Process and Barriers to Funding Renewable Energy Projects in IndonesiaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Indonesia launched a sovereign green sukuk in 2018 to fund green projects that can contribute to addressing climate change and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. This issuance also marked the first sovereigngreen sukuk issuance in the world. Since then, Indonesia has issued five sovereign green sukuks and has mobilized 3. LÄS MER
3. Integrating planetary boundaries into the life cycle assessment of electric vehicles : A case study on prioritising impact categories through environmental benchmarking in normalisation and weighting methods when assessing electric heavy-duty vehiclesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The transport sector is facing great challenges for achieving development within the Earth’s boundaries. Currently, LCA studies on heavy- and medium-duty vehicles have mainly assessed the ‘well-to-wheel’ stage and the impact category climate change. LÄS MER
4. Landscapes of change and resistance : a case study of the mineral industry’s establishment in south-east SkåneKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This paper studies the struggles over the landscape that emerge in south-east Skåne due to the exploration permission which was given to ScandiVanadium in 2018. It also examines how this permission has a background in trends of a green transition in the mineral industry. LÄS MER
5. Den gröna gruvans motstånd - Lokala förståelser av gruvdriftens plats i den skånska åkermarken och i en hållbar framtidKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the resistance created towards the prospects of a mine in the agricultural countryside of Skåne, Sweden. A growing discourse in Swedish media emphasizes mineral extraction as a vital part of a green future due to minerals’ importance for promotion of new modes of energy. LÄS MER