Sökning: "mass propagation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden mass propagation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Unmanned warehouses are increasing in number as workers are replaced by automated robotic systems. This type of facility, among others, is well suited for an oxygen reduction system for fire protection. By lowering the oxygen concentration, the risk of fire propagation is reduced and might be hindered altogether. LÄS MER
2. Component-Based Transfer Path Analysis and Hybrid Substructuring at high frequencies : A treatise on error modelling in Transfer Path AnalysisMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : The field of modal testing and analysis is currently facing a surge of interest in error modelling. Several errors which occur during testing campaigns are modelled analytically or numerically and propagated to various system coupling and interface reduction routines effectively. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) are considered to be one of the most energetic events in the heliosphere. Capable of inducing geomagnetic storms on Earth that can cause damage to electronics, a pillar which the modern society we live in leans heavily upon. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : An important aspect of upcoming fifth-generation (5G) cellular communication systems is to improve the accuracy with which user equipments can be positioned. Accurately knowing the position of a user equipment is becoming increasingly important for a wide range of applications, such as automation in industry, drones, and the internet of things. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : Hip fractures constitute a major problem, both in terms of a lower life quality for the people affected and socio-economical factors. Osteoporosis is a medical condition, defined by decreased bone mass, which results in a more fragile bone structure and a higher risk for fractures. Osteoporosis accounts for a cost of € 1. LÄS MER