Sökning: "iNTERNATIONAL management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 886 uppsatser innehållade orden iNTERNATIONAL management.
1. Conservation of Wild-harvested MedicinalPlant Species in Tanzania : Chain and consequence of commercial trade on medicinal plant speciesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Tanzania is endowed with more than 10,000 plant species, of which 1,100 are endemic. The coastal regions host most endemic species, due to its wide range of productive ecological conditions. Over 25 % of all species are used as wild-harvested medicinal plants. LÄS MER
2. Investigation of how to implement successful KPIs for organizations – based on an empirical study at an international organizationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : In the information age, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are commonly used for business performance measurement in organizations; however there’s no single best way about how to implement KPIs, which means that a company can select any arbitrary suitable KPIs. The thesis will do research and investigations based on existing academic theory and a case study in an international logistic company. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : AbstractWe are facing a century of rapid change in climate, with significant challenges in managing the impact of changes in living conditions for plants and animals. We can already see the responses of species through changes in phenology and spatial distribution, which may change ecosystem structure and function, with subsequent effect on ecosystem services and biological diversity. LÄS MER
4. Etnisk diskriminering i rekryteringssituationer : Hur skyddet ser ut i Sverige och vad arbetsgivare kan göra för att förhindra diskriminerande rekryteringarKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Ethnic discrimination is still a problem in the Swedish employment market. The Ombudsman against Ethnic Discrimination received 154 complaints relating to discrimination due to ethnicity in the working life in 2012. In addition, reported unemployment rates in Sweden differ markedly between native-born and foreign-born. LÄS MER
5. Promotion of forest owner cooperatives in Lithuania : policy strategies to facilitate sustainable forest managementMaster-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : Forest owner cooperatives are often regarded as a policy vehicle to improve the management of private forests and facilitate entrepreneurship in the forest sector. This can be especially important for countries with economies in transition and recently restored private forest ownership. LÄS MER