Sökning: "no so"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3029 uppsatser innehållade orden no so.
1. Sociala skillnader i studentmobilitet: En studie om selektionsmekanismer i Finland, Norge och SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although a broad and equal participation in student mobility is an important objective forErasmus and other mobility initiatives, studies have shown a prevailing underrepresentation of students from less privileged backgrounds. Previous research has mainly focused on describing, rather than explaining, these social differences and so far no studies have been dedicated to look at the particular case of the Nordic countries. LÄS MER
2. POLITICAL WILL, NO FREE WILL? A Quantitative Analysis of the Influence of Contextual Factors on Leaders’ Political Will to Fight HIV/AIDS in Sub-Saharan AfricaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Political will has become a ‘silver bullet’ in political science to explain the outcomes of public policy reforms. While success is seen as proof of its existence, failure is regularly attributed to a lack of political will. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Corruption is a widespread problem in large parts of the world. Studying the phenomenon and putting forwarduseful propositions for decreasing corruption is therefore of immediate importance. A recent contribution tounderstanding corruption is viewing it as a collective action-problem. LÄS MER
4. Striden om kommentarsfältet En kvantitativ studie om kommentarsfältens utveckling och samtalsklimatKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study has been to investigate who writes what in a modern online commenting forum. In an ever changing digital world there are certain themes that reoccur in the public debate. One of those is the question about uncivility and impoliteness online. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Why do some elections spark violence whilst others do not? That is a question that has gained increased interest from scholars during the last few years. However, because of the field’s relative novelty, and despite the vast literature on democratization and civil war, it is still a question that is not fully comprehended. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet no so.