Sökning: "Chinese investments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden Chinese investments.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The view of FDI and its impacts has shifted throughout history. In conjunction with globalization and liberalization, new opportunities have emerged which have allowed FDI, in its current state to flourish across the globe. LÄS MER
2. Chinese Official Financing in Sub-Saharan Africa - What are its effects on Africans' regime preferences?D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : China's rising development financing activities have attracted considerable attention especially after the announcement of the Belt and Road Initiative in 2013. While Chinese official financing can help fill the infrastructure gap that is seen as an important obstacle to development in most African nations, there is widespread concern for its potentially adverse effects on political norms and good governance. LÄS MER
3. The Chinese way of a free lunch? : En analys av sino-afrikanska förbindelser och mänskliga rättigheter i afrikanska staterMaster-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : China's relations with African states have attracted much attention in recent years. Between the 1990s and today, China has developed into one of the most important players in the world system. During this period China has also grown to be the largest trading partner for all African states. LÄS MER
4. China’s geo-economic gambit in Pakistan An investigation on the strategic implications of the China-Pakistan Economic CorridorKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : States are increasingly applying economic means of power to pursue political objectives. The Chinese geo-economic mega-project the Belt and Road Initiative is the worlds foremost example of this trend. At the heart of this strategy, both geographically and strategically, is the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor. LÄS MER
5. Building a Railway to Europe. Consequences of Chinese Investment to Serbia’s EU-Association Process.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The issue addressed in this study is the consequences of China’s investments in Serbia. The purpose of this topic is to examine the development of Serbia’s alignment to the European Union (EU) association reforms. The theoretical framework comes from the diffusion and the dependency theory, which both build on previous research. LÄS MER