Sökning: "Human capabilities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 230 uppsatser innehållade orden Human capabilities.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik; KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : 3D printing has risen in popularity due to its capabilities which enable rapid prototyping and printing structures that were impossible to produce before and partially because of technological development in recent years. Most low-cost printers, based on the fused filament fabrication process, are capable of printing a single filament at a time that limits and complicates multicolor and multi-material 3D printing. LÄS MER
2. The intraspecific drought tolerance of Betula pendula Roth. : ecotypic aptitude as tree selection criteria for the urban landscapeMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Plant Breeding (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The ecosystem services provided by urban trees are substantial contributors to the quality of urban living, and their environmentally regulating capabilities are increasingly regarded as integral in order to efficiently secure urban resilience, by ameliorating the human and material impacts of extreme weather events. However, current trends of urban development presents challenges of how to preserve urban greenery ecosystem functioning, particularly in light of the ongoing climate change; which also has brought forth the importance of taxonomically diverse urban forests, to mitigate risks of catastrophic tree loss associated with these conditions. LÄS MER
3. A Structural Development Trap? : A Critical Analysis of the Idea of a ‘Universal, Rules-Based, Open, Non-Discriminatory, and Equitable Multilateral Trading System’.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human rights advocates have expressed their concern about the marginalisation of human rights principles and the actual or potential human rights implications of WTO agreements. The international economic law and human rights law have been developed as two parallel regimes, yet trade and economics have been at the centre of most developing agendas in modern time. LÄS MER
4. Barns rätt till individuell klagorätt : En analys av för- och nackdelar med ett svenskt ratificerande av barnkonventionens tredje tilläggsprotokollMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are three Optional Protocols to the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. The first one is about children in armed conflict and the second about the Sale of children, Child Prostitution and Child Pornography. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Big data analytics (BDA) has become an increasingly popular topic over the years amongst academics and practitioners alike. Big data, which is an important part of BDA, was originally defined with three Vs, being volume, velocity and variety. In later years more Vs have surfaced to better accommodate the current need. LÄS MER