Sökning: "Human ecology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 290 uppsatser innehållade orden Human ecology.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay applies a trans ecological perspective to the transgender motif in Jeanette Winterson’s novel Frankissstein. A love story, a novel about transhumanism, artificial intelligence and humans relationships to the body, nature and technology. LÄS MER
2. Urban Dark Acupuncture for Darkness: Value of Darkness in Pedestrian Experience of Sudirman Street, JakartaMagister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : As much as we thought about artificial lighting in planning of our urban nightscape, it is necessary to balance it with consideration regarding darkness. In response to the problems caused by artificial lighting; such as light pollution and disruption to human circadian rhythm, darkness should be seen as a value that brings balance for the environment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Ecology
Sammanfattning : Materially closed life support systems containing biological components that provide atmosphere, food and water for a human crew has been investigated for use in space travel since the 1960s. The internal cycling of organic material is the essence of these systems and their design and function is the question at issue for this thesis, which has been conducted as a literature study. LÄS MER
4. Remember Me by My Goat : Stories of Relatedness in More-than-Human Worlds of Maasai Women in KenyaMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Socialantropologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the lives of Maasai women today in general, and in particular as seen through the lens of one woman, and her social network in Kajiado County, southern Kenya. By using a storytelling approach, I let the women’s own vivid stories, thoughts and priorities stay in focus. LÄS MER
5. Ecofaith ‘movers and shakers’ : encountering religious ecological hope in action in northeastern MinnesotaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : Together, motivated by various belief systems, people are moved to take action regarding environmental issues. In this thesis, the compelling intersection where faith and environmental values meet is examined. LÄS MER