Sökning: "y all"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 291 uppsatser innehållade orden y all.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Gears are the heart of many machines, being its function transform and transmit torque. This work is a study of adequate design requirements, in particular, the best methodology to early detect gear fatigue failure using a gear test rig, an FZG test machine. LÄS MER
2. Community Garden Streetscapes : promoting social cohesion between the formal city and the informal settlements in Hurlingham, Buenos AiresMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Urbanisation causes challenges related to environmental issues and social conflicts (Sijmons 2010; Elmqvist et al. 2018). On a local level, in the informal settlements of Hurlingham in Greater Buenos Aires, it is expressed through unequal distribution of urban land, severe floodings and segregation (Janches 2020a; van de Berg 2018). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Target 6.2 aims at providing access to adequate and equitable sanitation and hygiene for all and to end open defecation by 2030. Yet, 47 % of the population in Bolivia lacked access to basic sanitation services in 2012. LÄS MER
4. Neuroprotective effects of magnesium sulphate evaluated by fluoride resistant acid phosphatase, inorganic phosphate, lactate dehydrogenase and nitric oxide in rats with ischemiaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa
Sammanfattning : Brain ischemia events are among the first three mortalities causes in the world associated with high treatments costs and in most cases some degree of permanent functional disability, thus it is necessary with new low cost and effective treatments. In the present study the potential neuroprotective effect of magnesium sulphate was evaluated by quantification of ischemic biomarkers: fluoride resistant acid phosphatase (FRAP), inorganic phosphate (Pi), lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) and nitric oxide (NO) in rats with global ischemia. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Data splitting is commonly used in machine learning to split data into a train, test, or validation set. This approach allows us to find the model hyper-parameter and also estimate the generalization performance. In this research, we conducted a comparative analysis of different data partitioning algorithms on both real and simulated data. LÄS MER