Sökning: "y all"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 269 uppsatser innehållade orden y all.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Target 6.2 aims at providing access to adequate and equitable sanitation and hygiene for all and to end open defecation by 2030. Yet, 47 % of the population in Bolivia lacked access to basic sanitation services in 2012. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : “Cultural identity is closely linked to their ancestral lands. If they are deprived of them, by means of forced displacement, it seriously affects their cultural identity, and finally, their very right to life lato sensu... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Mero’s polysemy poses a series of questions which find an answer from a diachronicperspective, particularly from the Cognitive Semantics’ point of view. We want to highlighttwo of them: one is the apparent regionalism observed in some meanings. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Online casinos are rising in popularity, and the number of people in Sweden who gambled online in 2018 is an all-time high. At the same time, the amount of money that online casinos spend on advertisements is also at an all-time high. LÄS MER
5. Automation of robust Pareto front-based radiotherapy treatment planning for prostate cancer patientsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sjukhusfysikerutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Purpose/objective The main objective was to create a software that automates the process of creating treatment plans used for Pareto front-based dose planning for prostate cancer patients. A second objective/purpose was to add a robustness test to this program to evaluate the effect of prostate movements on the treatment plans. LÄS MER