Sökning: "Human Resources"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1505 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Resources.
1. The inclusion of girls depends on women : A study of the inclusion of girls associated with armed forces and armed groups in DDR programs by women mediators in Colombia, the DRC and SomaliaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzes the relation between women mediators in peace negotiations and the inclusion of female child soldiers in disarm, demobilize and reintegrate (DDR) processes. Research shows that despite the adoption of UNSCR 1325 and the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, there is low participation of women in peace processes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : Background: In 2019 a new virus by the name Sars-coronavirus-2 that caused a disease named Covid-19 and spread globally creating a pandemic. Due to the pandemic, restrictions were created that limited people's everyday life. There were many variations of the restrictions between countries, but they were all based on distancing. LÄS MER
3. Established forest firefighting techniques: A qualitative review of practices among the Swedish fire services.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Methods and equipment used for fighting forest fires are different from the ones used in urban fires. Generally, the wildfires are intense, require more resources and tend to spread rapidly. LÄS MER
4. Fostering Cooperative Resilience during the COVID-19 Pandemic : A case study on coffee cooperatives' operations during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemicMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the resilience of coffee cooperatives and producer organizations in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic and explores their adaptations to the context in relation to their livelihood capitals. The changes to their operations are analyzed through the contexts of shocks, trends and stresses and how they perceived these threats. LÄS MER
5. The effect of imperfect resource conversion and recurring perturbations on byproduct cross- feeding chains in digital communitiesKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : The gut microbiome plays a vital role in human health. Disturbances of this microbial system is associated with diseases such as obesity and inflammatory bowel disease. In populations of microbial species, many organisms partake in byproduct cross-feeding interactions, where byproducts from one organism are consumed by other microbes. LÄS MER