Sökning: "Passive Investment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden Passive Investment.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : How should an investor pick funds to invest in? What is the best strategy, picking active or passive funds? It’s hard to navigate the fund landscape when there is ambiguous evidence and advice coming from different directions. Do fund managers outperform the market and passive funds? Do they bring something extra of value to the table in regards to their high management fees? The question seems almost age-old at this point, from dart throwing monkeys outperforming high profile fund managers to famous investors proclaiming that active fund management is dead, it’s hard to know what is really true about active versus passive fund management. LÄS MER
2. Market efficiency and index fund flow: An empirical study of the relationship between passive investment and broad-market efficiencyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Investors have been debating whether active or passive management is the better strategy for a very long time where the majority conclude passive investment the most beneficial strategy in terms of after cost. Due to limited research in emerging markets, this study examines whether active or passive management is the most remunerative strategy in mainland China and Hong Kong, considering the difference in attributes between the regions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this bachelor’s thesis is to examine the effect of installing a Trombe Wall in houses in Ladakh, India, and to evaluate its impacts for energy-saving, improvement in life quality, and its financial viability. Trombe Walls are a passive solar technology that use a dark wall with a glass covering to slowly heat living spaces by storing solar energy. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine if there is a cost, in terms of lower risk-adjusted returns, associated with using ESG factors in the portfolio creation process. The ability of using an ESG Smart Beta strategy, to outperform a passive cap-weighted index and a regular Smart Beta strategy in terms of risk-adjusted returns, was examined. LÄS MER