Sökning: "Production economics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 840 uppsatser innehållade orden Production economics.
1. Making Socio-Technical Transition Pathways : The establishment of the Swedish Climate Policy Council, an Argumentative Policy Analytical case studyMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, several nations have adopted institutional framework laws, so-called Climate Change Acts (CCAs), as means to enforce Paris-compliant mitigation pathways. A key institutional feature to ensure policy stability and compliance with CCAs has been the establishment of independent advisory bodies, tasked with advising on mitigation targets and policy instruments, as well as the, monitoring and evaluation of target attainment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : The European Green Deal declared that Europe must decarbonize to become carbon-neutral within 2050. To do so, the European Parliament emphasized hydrogen as a major tool for energy transition. In regard of current environmental challenges, liquid hydrogen has raised interest as energy carrier for energy storage and transport. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Foregin Direct Investment, FDI is often seen to be an important factor to economic growth across the globe. It gives Multinational Enterprises the opportunity to come closer to their customers, but also a chance to achieve economies of scale. LÄS MER
4. Value capturing through business model adaptations to sustainability : case studies from the primary production stage of the Swedish agri-food supply chainMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Incomplete competition in the agri-food supply chain is a concern for many weaker actors, such as farmers. This qualitative study is done to develop an understanding of how business model innovation in farm businesses changes farmers’ perceived satisfaction with supply chain value capture. LÄS MER
5. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER