Sökning: "Unsupervised learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 uppsatser innehållade orden Unsupervised learning.
1. Exploit Unlabeled Data with Language Model for Text Classification. Comparison of four unsupervised learning modelsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistikoch vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Within a situation where Semi-Supervised Learning (SSL) is available to exploit unlabeled data, this paper shows that Language Model (LM) outperforms the three models in text classification, which three models are based on Term-Frequency Inverse Document Frequency (Tf-idf) and two pre-trained word vectors. The experimental results show that the LM outperforms the other three unsupervised learning models whether the task is easy or difficult, which the difficult task consists of imbalanced data. LÄS MER
2. Investigating Machine Learning Clustering Methods to Replicate the Human Idea of Structure to DocumentsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : Anyone trying to maintain a set of text documents in an information retrieval system will run into problems keeping it relevant and up to date as the amount of data increases. This thesis investigates how a collection of documents can be clustered in a way that resembles how a human would organize it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a novel matching strategy, Inflated Multinomial Matching, which enables training of anchor-free object detection models based on convolutional neural networks. An important aspect of detection models is the integral usage of anchor boxes, where an anchor box is a bounding box with a preset and constant location, size and shape in the image. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context: With the rising popularity of machine learning, looking at its shortcomings is valuable in seeing how well machine learning is applicable. Is it possible to apply the clustering with a small dataset? Objectives: This thesis consists of a literature study, a survey and an experiment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we apply unsupervised and supervised statistical learning methods on the high-yield corporate bond market with the goal of predicting its future excess return. We analyse the excess return of industry based indices of high-yield corporate bonds belonging to the Chemical, Metals, Paper, Building Materials, Packaging, Telecom, and Electric Utility industry. LÄS MER