Sökning: "Machine learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1395 uppsatser innehållade orden Machine learning.
1. Machine Learning- An Educational Revolution? A Scenario Analysis of the Future Role of Machine Learning in the Public Primary School in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The Swedish students’ results have gradually decreased in international comparisons, wherefore the educational industry is experiencing an augmenting pressure for change. Simultaneously, the demand and supply of tools based on the Machine Learning (ML) technology is beginning to augment within the educational sector. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This report investigates the possibility of diagnosing peripheral neuropathy with the help ofnon-parametic classification methods. Peripheral neuropathy is a disease state characterizedby damage on the nerves furthest out in the nervous system, with symptoms first occuring inthe feet. The data used in this project comes from Dr. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Machine learning and artificial intelligence has been a hot topic the last few years, thanks to improved computational power the machine learning framework can now be applied to larger data sets. Reinforcement learning is a group of machine learning algorithms where one does not know the correct answer in advance, much like unsupervised learning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Anticipating the future positions of the surrounding vehicles is a crucial task foran autonomous vehicle in order to drive safely. To foresee complex manoeuvresfor longer time horizons, a framework that relies on high-level properties ofmotion and is able to incorporate, e.g. contextual features, is needed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer for men, making proper diagnostic essential. Using machine learning as a tool to help in digital pathology has become increasingly popular and helps to limit the high intra observer variability between pathologists. LÄS MER