Sökning: "Yield management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 414 uppsatser innehållade orden Yield management.
1. Partners in crime – How cabbage seed weevil assists brassica pod midge in damaging pods of winter oilseed rape in fields in Southern Sweden : how is insect abundance related to crop damage?Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The brassica pod midge (Dasineura brassicae) has emerged as an important pest causing problems in Winter Oilseed Rape (WOSR) (Brassica napus ssp. napus) production in Southern Sweden during recent years. Adult female D. brassicae oviposit into WOSR pods. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In August 2016, Samsung launched the Galaxy Note7, but the initial excitement of both the company and the market dropped painfully after only a few days when reports covered phones that were bursting into flames. With an increasing number of incidents and massive media coverage, Samsung had to quickly step up its actions from a reluctant withdraw to a global recall within only one month. LÄS MER
3. Battery electric vehicles : The diffusion in Sweden and the impact on the local power grid in VästeråsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : There are many ways to address the growing concerns of rising greenhouse gas emissions which contribute to the global warming phenomenon. One of the most pivotal aspects would be to seek an electrification of the transportation system, to eliminate on-road emissions. LÄS MER
4. Ashish Vivekar (2020) Evaluation of methodology for estimating crop yield from multispectral UAV images : a case study at Lönnstorp, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Adaptation of modern Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) and multispectral sensor technology in agriculture can enhance the capacity to accurately monitor crops. But these technologies come with its own set of challenges. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Based on the results of a previous Master's thesis, the hypothesis was that farms with slatted floors have lower milk production, both per milking unit and per cow, than farms with solid floors in automatic milking systems. A survey with questions about the farm, the flooring system, cleaning and claw trimming routines was sent to 123 farmers with DeLaval's VMS and additional farmers with DeLaval VMS were invited to the survey via social media. LÄS MER