Sökning: "Risk Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4454 uppsatser innehållade orden Risk Management.
1. Variation Management Strategies for Future Construction Sites: A study to address role of an equipment rental business in the energy transitionH-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Construction sites are facing challenges with high power peaks due to electrificationof heavy equipment where potential consequences are increased power tariffs locallyand risk of limited power supply. Another development is an increased intermittentpower supply due to more wind- and solar power in the electricity system, whichcauses price fluctuations. LÄS MER
2. NO ONE LEFT BEHIND? The ability of EU policies to support the capabilities of stateless people facing climate change-induced disastersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Statelessness is an issue that has affected Europe since the end of World War II, as nation-state boundaries have constrained which people have a nationality and which do not. In the instance of a climate change-induced disaster, stateless people are hyper-marginalised for two distinct reasons: they tend to live in high-risk locations, and they are in danger of being overlooked by state institutions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The business landscape is never stagnant and faces obstacles constantly, everything from internal challenges to external challenges such as the COVID-19 pandemic, which is why managing risks effectively is crucial for business to succeed. This bachelor’s thesis investigates the implementation of an efficient enterprise risk management system and its effect on business performance, and identifies crucial elements that contribute to a successful implementation of ERM. LÄS MER
4. Do actively managed Sweden funds yield higher return better than passively managed funds, during a volatile market, when taking risk into account?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper is examining if Swedish actively managed funds is creating more value for investors compared to Swedish index funds. The study is focused on the time period 2012-2022. Three risk-adjusted measurements are used to execute this mission. LÄS MER
5. Managing Innovation in Knowledge-Intensive SMEs: A Multiple Case Study of Balancing Exploration and ExploitationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Managing the innovation processes and strategies is a common challenge for companies due to the complexity and difficulties of creating processes that favor exploitation and exploration, and not limiting the capabilities to one or the other. Being able to have a split focus and balancing these capabilities constitutes a paradox since stability and predictability are associated with exploitation, and since risk and unpredictability are associated with exploration. LÄS MER