Sökning: "Case study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9297 uppsatser innehållade orden Case study.
1. Gender Stereotypes in Online News Headlines: A Critical Discourse Analysis of Online News Headlines Around the Case of Ksenia SobchakMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a critical analysis of the discourses used in online news headlines to report two events that took place during 2018 Russian Presidential debates (on February 14, 2018 and March 14, 2018) and focused on Ksenia Sobchak, the only female presidential candidate of the 2018 election. By analyzing 52 headlines published in Russia’s most popular and most read online news outlets, the purpose of this study is to investigate whether there are any gender stereotypes used by the journalists to create a particular representation of Sobchak, and to understand if, through this representation, a particular ideology is put forward. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Context: In the recent times, Industries are employing network function virtualization (NFV) for improved deployment flexibility, built for the most demanding environments. The benefits of Ericsson virtual Evolved Packet Core includes all the benefits of NFV and provides verified solutions addressing a large number of vertical use-cases. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Förtätning är en stark stadsbyggnadstrend idag. Med förtätning av tätorter kommer behovet av att göra kompromisser, alla stadsbyggnadskvaliteter kan inte rimligen få plats inom samma yta. LÄS MER
4. The complementor journey to the voice destination - An exploratory case study of the heterogeneity of complementors in a multi-sided platform based on speech recognition technologyD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Multi-sided platforms have a rising importance in business and society as they are capable to significantly alter industry structures and social interaction. Providers of complementary services play a crucial role for the functioning of multi-sided platforms. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : When history is written is often concluded to most people that the version that is being told is the only frame that’s exist, but not only that most readers don´t reflect that the story they reading could have more than one cause and effect. This paper is trying to answer if and if so why seven different authors have different conclusions when they are describing the right to vote reform in Sweden during the period between 1880 and 1918. LÄS MER