Sökning: "Case study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25122 uppsatser innehållade orden Case study.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : An essential part of a successful merger or acquisition (M&A) lies in proper duediligence of high quality. Ukraine has, compared to Sweden, had some struggle withpolitical issues and business culture of lower transparency which affects the transactioncosts of M&A. LÄS MER
2. Köper flygresenärer biljetter trots konkursrisk? En kvantitativ studie om konsumenters syn på konkursrisk i flygbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This report aims to analyse if there is a connection between the risk of bankruptcy of anairline company and the amount of prebooked tickets made by the customers. In the airlineindustry, booking and paying is made at the same time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis seeks to explain the reason why international and regional organisations have started to cooperate, especially after the Cold War. Cooperation amongst organisations has gained importance as a field of research in the last decade, but most of the scholars have rather given a descriptive contribution and recognised the legal implications on the matter. LÄS MER
4. STATING THE OBVIOUS? How do International Law theories on State and Belligerency recognition characterise the Islamic State?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Islamic State has been described as one of the worst terrorist organisations in moderntimes. The United Nations Security Council has also put ISIS on the same terrorist resolutionas al-Qaeda. LÄS MER
5. CHALLENGES FOR CSOS LINKED TO FINANCIAL DEPENDENCY ON FOREIGN D0NORS. A case study of anti-corruption CSOs in UkraineMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the last 25 years anti-corruption policies have become inherent to the goal of building good governance within the field of development aid. Local anti-corruption civil society organisations (CSOs) in the countries of the former Soviet Union are important actors for demanding social accountability and legal reforms from their respective governments. LÄS MER