Sökning: "automotive industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 832 uppsatser innehållade orden automotive industry.
- M1-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS)
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry faces the challenge to manufacture vehicles with reduced material usage and climate impact. To achieve this the industry has begun using other materials such as carbon fibre composite than materials such as steel and aluminium which are normally used for the manufacturing of automobile parts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Climate change is being fought with policies and measures implemented worldwide to reduce Greenhouse Gases (GHG). One of these policies is to reduce the use of fossil fuels because they accelerate climate change and harm human health through pollution. The automotive industry is a significant player in this transition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Machine learning has been employed in the automotive industry together with cameras to detect objects in surround sensing technology. You Only Look Once is a state-of-the-art object detection algorithm especially suitable for real-time applications due to its speed and relatively high accuracy compared to competing methods. LÄS MER
4. Backshore Once Offshored Manufacturing? : Exploring Sustainability as a Driver for Backshoring Decisions in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis has been conducted for Hanza Holding AB which is a global company with production facilities grouped into local clusters in proximity to its clients. The company has experienced an increased demand from companies seeking to relocate their production back to their home countries to be closer to their end markets. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is undergoing an unprecedented transformation, and all actors along the value chain are affected. A company in the midst of this is Axess Logistics, which offers car logistics solutions to general agents and dealers in the Scandinavian market. LÄS MER