Sökning: "automotive industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 998 uppsatser innehållade orden automotive industry.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Safety is an important feature in automotive industry. Safety critical system such as Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD) follows certain processes and procedures in order to perform the desired function safely. LÄS MER
2. THE ROLE OF VALUE CREATION IN SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT SERVICE SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION: A CASE STUDY ON LYNK & CO’S SUBSCRIPTION MODELKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study contributes to the research field of strategic management by increasing the understanding of how value creation motives impact sustainable outcomes of PSS in the automotive industry, through a case study of Lynk & Co’s Product Strategy Team and their subscription model. The study has been conducted with a grounded theory approach, focusing on the exploratory nature of inductive reasoning. LÄS MER
3. Open Innovation or Anti-Competitive Abuse? A Case-Study on the Tesla Patent Pledge under European Union Competition LawMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Patent Pledges can be defined as “voluntary commitments by patent holders to limit enforcement of their patents, made to the public or large segments of specific markets”. In terms of IP strategy, it is a relatively new strategy, only having a history of 20 or so years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Developing and testing software in the automotive industry and in the research of autonomous vehicles requires the costly querying of multidimensional data recorded from such a vehicle’s various sensors. Through encoding such data using space filling curves, faster queries could be achieved by reducing multiple dimensions into a singular dimension, while exploiting the patterns that emerge in the one-dimensional representation to still get accurate search results. LÄS MER
5. Circular economy of spare parts and data-driven analytics - “Unlocking Sustainable Value: Analyzing Buyback Policy Circularity Performance in Volvo Group’s Reverse Supply Chain - A Renault Trucks Case Study”Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : To address the current environmental challenges, companies are steadily shifting from a linear to a circular model in their daily operations. This process implies supplementing the traditional forward logistics with a reverse flow, enabling the reuse, remanufacturing, and recycling of existing products. LÄS MER