Sökning: "in output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3284 uppsatser innehållade orden in output.
1. English Word Order in Written Production of Swedish StudentsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study investigates English word order errors in the written production of Swedish junior high school students. It analyzes 24 essays written by the 9th-grade students in a junior high school in Sweden in the spring semester of 2022. LÄS MER
2. The atmospheric effects of Southern Ocean open-ocean polynyas onto the coastal polynyas from EC-Earth3Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Polynyas are recurring areas of open water or thin ice within the sea ice pack, which alter the local oceanatmosphere heat and moisture exchange. They are differentiated as coastal (latent heat) or open-ocean (sensible heat) polynya according to their formation process. LÄS MER
3. HORISONT 2020:S EFFEKT PÅ BNPKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to study how the EU-programme Horizon 2020 has impacted the GDP of the EU member states from its implementation in 2014 through 2020. Horizon 2020 was created to spur European research and innovation with the aim of increasing EU member states’ GDPs, and thus the cumulative GDP of the EU. LÄS MER
4. Mellanrum: Towards an Entangled Audiovisual PracticeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This artistic research project is a document of an entangled audiovisual practice in progress. With a generative approach and thinking in systems applied to modular synthesizers and procedural computer graphics the aim is to blur the line between the process of generating sounding material and the process of generating visual material. LÄS MER
5. Machine Learning model applied to Reactor DynamicsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fysik
Sammanfattning : This project’s idea revolved around utilizing the most recent techniques in MachineLearning, Neural Networks, and Data processing to construct a model to be used asa tool to determine stability during core design work. This goal will be achieved bycollecting distribution profiles describing the core state from different steady statesin five burn-up cycles in a reactor to serve as the dataset for training the model. LÄS MER