Sökning: "in output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2698 uppsatser innehållade orden in output.
1. Device Resonance Response in a Wave Energy Converter : Investigation of Surge Resonance in a Heaving Point AbsorberUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : Wave power possesses vast potential to become a considerable energy contributor. The main challenge for wave power to become competitive on the energy market is to minimize the delivered energy cost simultaneously as designing a wave energy converter (WEC) strong enough to survive extreme sea conditions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Working together at distance is no easy thing and the usability of the digital workspaces used is of utmost importance. Companies providing these digital workspaces constantly needs to evaluate the usability to find problems and improve their product with design principles for designing interactive systems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Following the development of new materials and the continuous technical progress made in the construction and energy industries, district heating as a concept finds itself on the brink of a generational shift. One of the pioneering projects leading the way is the creation of Brunnshög, an modern and sustainable district under construction in the north-eastern end of the city of Lund, Sweden. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Solcellsteknik
Sammanfattning : An optimization of a servo system for a satellite antenna system wasperformed. A brushless DC motor with an angle encoder was used, whoseangular velocity had to be controlled with great precision. Specializedhardware was used to implement field oriented control to directlycontrol the torque and magnetic flux of the motor. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to overcome the drawbacks of traditional portfolio optimization by employing Generative Deep Neural Networks on real stock data. The proposed framework is capable of generating return data that have similar statistical characteristics as the original stock data. LÄS MER