Sökning: "in output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2450 uppsatser innehållade orden in output.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Objective: To investigate how higher maximum force output (MFO) in Bone Anchored Hearing Systems affects the perceived benefit, subjective experience of sounds as well as hearing outcomes in subjects with mixed hearing loss, seen in relation to a smaller sound processor with lower MFO.Material and method: Prospective, randomized cross-over study (ABA). LÄS MER
2. Effective Components in Teaching Methods for Facilitating EFL Students' Oral Vocabulary DevelopmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study investigates language teaching methods and their effectiveness for high school EFL learners’ oral vocabulary development. Undoubtedly, a large and effective productive vocabulary is crucial for reaching the communicative goals for the subject of English as well as for future academic and professional life. LÄS MER
3. A Comparison Between FDS and the Multi-Zone Fire Model Regarding Gas Temperature and Visibility in Enclosure FiresKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : When designing large buildings with complex geometry there is often a need for performance-based design and the use of computer models. CFD models like FDS that are available and validated for this purpose are typically time consuming and require large amounts of computing power. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is evident from cosmological observations such as the Cosmic Microwave Background, and the motion of galaxies, that the universe consists of approximately 5 times more mass than visible matter can account for. The Light Dark Matter eXperiment (LDMX) will take a unique approach in its hunt for dark matter; it will look for missing momentum signals in electron collisions with a Tungsten target, and will be looking in the sub GeV energy range for evidence of dark matter interactions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper sets out to analyze tensions between two different political and administrative models in Swedish local democracy; the ‘traditional model based on a hierarchical and highly formal structure with specialized agencies and the ‘centralized model’ in which formalized and specialized committees have been dismantled, and all strategic and operational responsibilities have been transferred to the center board. Previous research concludes that a transition from the former to the latter results in a radical reduction of the number of elected officials and a shift in power from the political to administrative level. LÄS MER