Sökning: "in output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2308 uppsatser innehållade orden in output.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The use of plug-in electric vehicles (PEV) is rapidly growing in many countries. In Sweden the number of PEVs in the transport system grew from about 43 000 in December 2017 to almost 58 000 in July 2018. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Emotion detection, also known as Facial expression recognition, is the art of mapping an emotion to some sort of input data taken from a human. This is a powerful tool to extract valuable information from individuals which can be used as data for many different purposes, ranging from medical conditions such as depression to customer feedback. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : During this thesis, work has been done towards realizing a short-wave infrared (SWIR) laser source based on optical parametric amplification. It is planned that this setup should be able to produce few-cycle laser pulses at 2μm with a stable carrier-envelope phase (CEP). LÄS MER
4. Implementation of an 8-bit Dynamic Fixed-Point Convolutional Neural Network for Human Sign Language Recognition on a Xilinx FPGA BoardMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis work is to implement a convolutional neural network on an FPGA device with the capability of recognising human sign language. The set of gestures that the neural network can identify has been taken from the Swedish sign language, and it consists of the signs used for representing the letters of the Swedish alphabet (a.k.a. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Our climate is a common responsibility for all countries. The European Investment Bank is playing a big role by regularly providing sub Saharan countries with financial resources so that they can take part of the work for a sustainable environment. Being the world's largest donor entails a great responsibility to act efficiently. LÄS MER