Sökning: "in output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2154 uppsatser innehållade orden in output.
1. Machine learning and augmented data for automated treatment planning in complex external beam radiation therapyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för elektronik, matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : External beam radiation therapy is currently one of the most commonly used modalities for treating cancer. With the rise of new technologies and increasing computational power, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence applications used for classification and regression problems have begun to find their way into the field of radiation oncology. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Visual Simultaneous Localization And Mapping (SLAM) allows for three dimensionalreconstruction from a camera’s output and simultaneous positioning of the camera withinthe reconstruction. With use cases ranging from autonomous vehicles to augmentedreality, the SLAM field has garnered interest both commercially and academically. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Emotion detection, also known as Facial expression recognition, is the art of mapping an emotion to some sort of input data taken from a human. This is a powerful tool to extract valuable information from individuals which can be used as data for many different purposes, ranging from medical conditions such as depression to customer feedback. LÄS MER
4. Building-Integrated Photovoltaics for a Habitat on Mars : A Design Proposal Based on the Optimal Location and Placement of Integrated Solar CellsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : The ever-increasing challenges that we face with our consumption of resources on Earth are factors which have prompted researchers to show interest in studying the possibilities of human habitat on other celestial bodies. Mars is a stone planet and is at such distance from the sun that it could be feasible for future settlements with the right technology and solutions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis provides a new hierarchical clustering algorithm for graphs, named Paris, which can be interpreted through the modularity score and its resolution parameter. The algorithm is agglomerative and based on a simple distance between clusters induced by the probability of sampling node pairs. LÄS MER