Sökning: "water hydrolysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden water hydrolysis.
1. Water Insoluble Fraction of Nopal (Opuntia ficus) Cladodes Beneficially Affects Postprandial Appetite-related Variables, while the Soluble Fraction Has No Effect: A Randomized Crossover Study in Healthy VolunteersMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The world has witnessed a global trend of increasing obesity, which is directly linked to non-communicable diseases, such as type 2 diabetes (T2D). The epidemic of obesity is largely associated with consumption of high calorie diets and low physical activity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : The largest use of fossil petroleum is the production of fuels. Hence, finding sustainable alter-natives is an important step to reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases. One such alternative is to produce fuel from biomass, such as waste products from agriculture and the forest indus-try. LÄS MER
3. Soluble and insoluble fractions from nopal (Opuntia ficus) cladodes improve postprandial glycaemic regulation: a crossover randomized study in healthy volunteersMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Background and objectives: Type 2 diabetes has been increasing all over the world. A healthy diet, including particular functional foods is an effective strategy to prevent this form of diabetes. Nopal (Oputia ficus) is a cactus plant that, according to traditional medicine, has antidiabetic properties. LÄS MER
4. Investigation of Readily Degradable Carbon Source Production by Hydrolyzing Sludge and Reject water at Ängen planned WWTPMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : As form of effort to mitigate the increase of pollution level that caused by human activity, Ängen wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) will be built in Lidköping as part of the European LIFE project (LIWE LIFE). Ängen WWTP will be operated based on enhanced biological phosphorus removal (EBPR) technology. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Digital printing technology is a technique that has been growing since the 1990s and has a high growth potential when it comes to using different ink types and transfer printing techniques. In comparison to screen printing, digital transfer printing techniques have shown to consume less ink and water and are therefore considered to be a more environmentally friendly alternative for textile printing. LÄS MER